Sanemi Shinazugawa | Daily Dose of I love You

Somehow You and Sanemi started dating, you don't know how it happened, it just kinda did. for as long as you can remember, Sanemi never said the words 'I love You' Despite you saying it countless times within a day. 

In the morning:

"Good Morning Sanemi~ " You greeted as he waited outside your house for you, every morning.

"what took you so long?" he said as he start to walk with you following behind him.

"I'm a woman, I have to take care of myself" you said as you catch up to him and walk side by side with him.

"Tch next time I'm leaving you behind" he said staring straight and not even bothering to look at you. he did always say that whenever he waited too long for his comfort but he never failed to wait for you every day.

"Whatever, I love you Sanemi~" you giggled as you place a quick peck on his cheeks. though he wouldn't reply, a red hue would cover his face.

In the afternoon: 

"what do you want to eat?" you asked Sanemi as the both of you were on your way to get some lunch. You two never talk about it but a simple lunch together should be spend together with each others presence, after all, it isn't everyday that the both of you have spare time. 

"Ohagi" he simply answered. 

"I shouldn't have asked" you chuckled, Sanemi was after all addicted to Ogahi, he can  never get enough of it, though you don't mind at all.

"and (Favorite Food)" he added smirking at himself as he was proud that he remembers what you like.

"oh you remember, I love you too much Sanemi" you said, by now saying I love you to him was kinda a hobby. It was a common word you would say but only to him of course.

In the evening: 

"Oh it's already this late, time sure pass by so fast" you said, you and Sanemi did end up spend the whole day together. 

"you don't have to walk me all the way to my house, It's already late" You said to Sanemi, His house and your house was on opposite ends, if he did walk you to your house it will be a big hassle for him or so you thought, to Sanemi it was no big deal at all. 

"Suit yourself....get home safe" he muttered and whispered the last part as he turn around and walk the opposite way. 

"Good night Sanemi! I Love you" you yelled when he was already a distance away, you chuckled as you saw the tips of his ears get red. 

Everyday you would never fail to remind him how much you love him, though you're not the clingy type of girlfriend but a little bit of reply from time to time wouldn't be so bad. you never really said anything to Sanemi about it and you're not really expecting him to suddenly say it, considering that Sanemi is a prideful individual and a tsundere. 

Until one day

You were so tired after a long mission, but a Hashira meeting was called and you really need to attend it. so dragging your tired body out of the house, Sanemi was already waiting for you outside like usual.

"Good morning" you replied dryly, making Sanemi raise his eyebrow at you.

"You look like shit" he commented as he hesitantly walk away, but slowing down on purpose so that you can catch up to him.

"I know, I just came back from a mission" you yawned as you Walk with Sanemi side by side, it was like the usual but something was different. it was quite between you two and Sanemi would glance at you from time to time, but you were so tired to even make a conversation at him.

"(Y/N)!" he suddenly called as you two were near the meeting place and you still remained quite. 

"huh what?" you said looking at him, waiting for him to continue.

"tch nothing!" He said as he walk ahead of you and leave you behind. you just stared at him weirdly, thinking that Sanemi must be on his period. 

During the meeting, it was clear that something was bothering Sanemi, his frown was much more deep and his anger was more intense. after the meeting, you and Sanemi was supposed to eat together but as soon as Oyakata-sama leave so was he. so you ended up eating with Shinobu and Mitsuri.

the rest of the day, you didn't see even the shadow of Sanemi. thinking that something was wrong at him, you decided to come by at his house. 

"what are you doing here?" Sanemi asked as he saw you enter his house like you own it, though he don't mind at all.

"am I not allowed here anymore?" you said as you plomp down on his bed feeling your body ache for rest.

"Damn it! you're confusing as hell!" he curse as he plomp down on his bed next to you. 

"you're acting weird today, are you on your period or something?" you mumbled as you buried your face on his pillow that smells exactly as Sanemi.

"I'm not! you're the problem here, if you're tired of me say so!" he said confusing you even more.

"what did I do?" you asked curios as you stared at him.

"...tch! figure it out yourself!" he said as he layed down on the bed, his back against you.

"what the hell, you're totally on your period" you said as you sat up and poke him around his body. Sanemi was sucking and you don't even know why.

"Dumb ass!....I'm sorry...so....don't leave me" He insulted and whispered the last part that you barely heard.

"I'm not leaving you and why are you apologizing?" you concernedly asked 

"for what I did" he explained

"what did you do?" you said even more confuse than ever.

"I don't know, you ask yourself you idiot!" he said as he also sat up and face you.

"I don't know what you're talking about" 

now even Sanemi was confuse, both of you are confuse. 

"then why did you...the whole day....you..." he murmurs, not even finishing his sentence as he look away from you. 

"what?" you asked getting amused at the Sanemi in front of you.

"...I..why didn't you...I love you" hearing him say those words your eyes widen and then after realizing what was happening you can't help but laugh out loud at him. 

"you're acting like this because I was not able to say I love you to you?" you laugh making Sanemi angry.

"don't laugh!" He said annoyed and red on the face.

"sorry! I was so tired that I was spacing out the whole day!" you explained and still laughing your ass off, your fatigue suddenly washing away.

"I said don't laugh! so I was worried for nothing!" he said as he layed down on the bed again, his back turned against you, though you can't see his face, the tip of his ears were clearly red.

"You're so cute, I love you Sanemi~ I love you, I love you, I love you" you repeated as you move on his other side and crawl under his arms. Sanemi who was embarrassed can't help but accept you on his arms and let you under his arms.

"...I love you too (Y/N). I swear you're gonna be the death of me"