Sanemi Shinazugawa |Without You

Requested by XoXo_246

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!"  you shouted at Sanemi, all your frustration and anger coming out

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I'M FUCKING BUSY! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR GOING OUT OR FUCKING CHATTING WITH YOU!" he rebutted, Sanemi is not really the type to back out on arguments.

"SERIOUSLY?! I'M A FUCKING PILLAR TOO! IM BUSY AS HELL BUT I ALWAYS MANAGE TO FIND TIME TO SPEND WITH YOU! AND YOU'RE HERE TELLING ME YOU CAN'T SPARE A LITTLE TIME FOR ME?!LIKE SERIOUSLY!?"  you answered back 

"MAYBE BECAUSE INSTEAD OF FUCKING CLINGING TO ME EVERY DAMN TIME! WHY DON'T YOU AT LEAST TRAIN SO I DON'T HAVE TO SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS EVERY TIME" He shouted back

"..." You stare at him in disbelief, tears gathering on the corner of your eyes, Sanemi look as shock as you.

he just hit a sensitive topic, he knew how much insecure you were from feeling weak all the time, you try your best but it's not that your weak there just insanely and abnormally strong.

"you know what just fuck off!" you muttered and slam the door shut to his face.

"Fuck!" Sanemi knew he fuck up, he was so stress out, he can't control the words coming out his mouth.

A few days later, you and Sanemi were still at war, you moved out of the shared house the both of you stay in, whenever the both of you would encounter each other on hallways or meetings, the both of your would ignore each other.

Sanemi knew he was at fault, he badly wanted to apologize but he didn't know how, plus his pride was hindering him.  but today, after practicing hundred times to properly apologize to you, he waited outside for your return after a mission.

"She sure is taking her time" he muttered feeling cold from waiting outside on the cold.

Sanemi genuinely wanted to apologize, without your presence around, he feels like murdering every demon slayer he come across too. so he waited, anticipating your smiling face as you welcomed him back.

however, what he didn't expect was a lot of demon slayers rushing and running out of the headquarters.

"where the hell are you guys going?" he asked one of the demon slayers after grabbing him on the collar.

"to the butterfly estate" the demon slayer answered

"what for?" he asked again

"A whole group of demon slayers got attacked by a demon, luckily they are just injured thanks to (Y/N)-sama" The demon slayer said, hearing your name, Sanemi's eyes widen.

"(Y/N)?! where is she?!" he demanded

"ah..I don't know!" the demon slayer said, scared at Sanemi's expression from hearing your name.

Faster than those demon slayers, Sanemi rushed to the butterfly estate, many demon slayers were laying around, their wounds being treated. Sanemi got nervous as there was no sign of you, so he asked one of the demon slayers that was getting treatment.

"Hey you! where's (Y/N)?!" he demanded as he wait for his answer

"I..I don't know.." 

"what do you mean you don't know, you were there aren't you?!" He asked, getting frustrated every second he can't see you, his fear just growing every second.

"I block out...so I didn't really see anything" the demon slayer explained, Sanemi gripped his hair in frustration. there's no way you would easily defeated. there's just no way.

Sanemi wander around the huge estate, looking for any sign of you, slowly he was losing hope, but there's no way he'd give up that easily. 

"WHERES (Y/N)?!" he asked a demon slayer that was passing by, who slightly flinch from his sudden outburst. The demon slayer simply shake his head. 

"HEY YOU?! WHERE'S (Y/N)! HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU!" he shouted to another demon slayer who was rushing passed by him. 

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!  I'm right here, you're seriously hurting my ears" suddenly as if he heard the voice of an angel, Sanemi whip his head around towards your voice, you were on one of the beds, bandages on your arm and head, it was clear you just woken up.

"(Y/N)!" He said as he ran towards you and embrace you so tightly, your head completely buried to his chest.

"hey stop, that hurts" you whined as you pulled back, Sanemi reluctantly pulled back but still has your cheeks on his hands, he was staring at you so intently.

"what?" you asked still mad at him, but can't help but turn mellow whenever he stares at you like that.

"..nothing" he answered as he pulled back his hand and took a seat on the side of the bed. his back facing you. though he won't admit it, he was beyond relief to finally see you, after all sort of scenarios ran on his head, he was glad you were okay.

"..."

"..."

it was then quiet between the two of you, no words were exchange until you decided to speak up.

"I'm really weak aren't I...getting beaten up like this , I'm such a disgrace to the demon corps" You suddenly spoke, your tone sad as you look at your bandage hands.

"who said you're weak?" Sanemi said, not turning around to look at you

"you" 

"then I'm taking it back, you're not weak, you save those useless demon slayers, your definitely not weak" Sanemi said, his ears red from behind as he continue to stare afar.

"hmmm I guess I should take training seriously again" you muttered as you leaned your head on his back. which was surprisingly warm.

"Then let's train together...as long as were spending time together is enough right?" he said as he shift his seating position to cuddle you.

"that sounds like a good idea" you muttered as you rest your head on his chest, Sanemi playing with your hair while he too, can finally relax.

"...I'm sorry" he suddenly whispered on your ear making you smile.

"I knew you won't be able to last without me" you chuckled as you look up to place a kiss on his jaw.

"Yeah, There's no way I can live without you"