Sanemi Shinazugawa |When your Drunk

Slight Lemon, read at your own risk

Among the Pillars you were always the timid and shy person, however when you got drunk your personality completely flipped, You become a completely different person. that's why the members always try to make you drink and that day is today.

"-hiccup- Sanemi-channnnnnn play with me" you cheerfully said as you tugged on Sanemi's white haori.

"fuck-off (Y/N)!" he argue as he pulled back his Haori in your grip, but then you took hold of his uniform and had no intention of letting go.

"Sanemiiiiiii " you cling to his leg like a monkey and look up at him with your puppy eyes, you could feel his glare at you but you chose to ignore it, after all your his precious girlfriend.

"(Y/N) seems to drunk a lot, why don't you bring her back to her room Sanemi" Shinobu gently said as she warmly smiled at Sanemi. 

"tch your so troublesome woman" he muttered but still pulled you up and carried you bridal style, while he carried you you hands find it way towards his chest and face tracing his scars, you felt him shiver but still you continued to do it.

"Did I ever told you, your scars looks so cool Sanemi" you breath to his neck, again he shivered

"all the damn time" he said as he took a turn on the hallway, you placed your head on his neck and without a warning bit it.

"The hell are you doing (Y/N)!" Sanemi shouted as he look down at your red face, you didn't answered, instead trace kisses to his neck up to his lips, Sanemi stop walking and you felt his grip on you tighten.

"don't do things like that (Y/N) or else you won't be able to return to your room" he whispered to you

"hmmm but the direction your going is already towards your room  Sanemi, my room is on the other side you know" you seductively whispered to his ear before nibbling on it, it's an act you wouldn't even dare to do on your normal state of mind, thank god you were drunk.

"that's it!" Sanemi said as he race down the hall and kick open the door to his room, as soon as he kick the door close, Sanemi sat on the bed with you on his lap, your lips connected to each other hungrily exploring each others mouth. 

You tossed your Haori across the room  and proceed to trace Sanemis scars on his chest. you two pulled back gasping for air, while Sanemi trace kisses down to your neck, sucking and nibbling every spot, while his hands remove the bottoms of your uniform. 

"Sanemi~" you moaned as he bit your shoulder, his hands travel to remove you inform while your lips found his again and a battle of dominance started in which Sanemi of course won. the whole night the two of you explored each others body buried under a sea of pleasure.

The next morning, the sunlight escaping through the window curtain woke you up, you groan as you felt your whole body was so sore. when you were fully awake you stare at Sanemi's body sprawled out next to you. hesitantly you trace his scars that was on his face, Sanemi's eyes slowly fluttered open, looking at your face eyes looking at him worriedly.

"I'm sorry" you apologized, he looks at you confuse then you pointed as his back that was scratch probably because of you and various bite marks through out his body.

Sanemi just pulled you closer to him and rested your head to his chest.

"dont be fucking sorry, it just means you enjoyed it as much as I did" he grinned making you embarrassed.

"you idiot"

~.~

Published: September 22, 2019