Obanai Iguro |Marking

Requested by and dedicated to Amy_Jackson123

| Marking

You and Obanai has been dating for a long time, and you two decided to keep it a secret from everyone, especially the Pillars since they would probably tease the two of you non-stop, Although Obanai was not a fan of PDA he was actually really affectionate when it was just the two of you.

Obanai was actually the jealous and protective type of boyfriend, a side he refuse to show to you but he was really nice despite his cold appearance, he gives you gifts and cuddles with you from time to time.

For a long time, Obanai had been keeping an eye on every boys you interact with, it might not be obvious to you but a lot of demon slayers admire you for your strength and beauty, everyday they would ask you to train them and being a friendly pillar you would agree, something Obanai didn't like but doesn't tell you nonetheless. 

"(L/N)-sama thank you very much for training with us today!" a demon slayer bowed and enthusiastically thanked you. 

"It's really okay, I don't mind training you guys" you warmly said while smiling, causing the demon slayer around to blush which doesn't sit well to a certain pillar, suddenly the door burst open and Obanai walk inside.

"Obanai~" you greeted the serpent pillar as you approach him, smiling so brightly.

"(Y/N)" he greeted as he look at you with his hetero chromatic eyes, his snake slithering down the floor and towards you

"of course, hello to you too Kaburamaru" as you sat down to pick up the white snake, Obanai took this opportunity to glare at all the demon slayer present in the making them flinch and hurriedly run away.

"huh? where's everybody?" you asked as you stand back up, Kaburamaru in your palm and notice that it was just you and Obanai left.

"they already left" without thinking about it too much you just shrug it off.

"should we have lunch together?" you asked as you walk beside him and he automatically intertwined your hands together, Kaburamaru going back to his owner.

"yeah" was his answer which you of course expected, Obanai can't really say no to you.

as you and Obanai spent the whole afternoon together, you two were summoned to the Pillar meeting, on your way to the estate, Obanai had held your hand, protectively keeping you close to him. but as soon as you two were within sight of the other pillars, he would hesitantly let go of your hand and slightly keep his distance. which you totally understand.

The pillar members had gathered in the backyard of the estate, all waiting for Oyakata-sama, as you were conversing to Shinobu, Giyu suddenly approach you and talk to you about the demon slayers you were training.

Obanai narrowed his eyes as soon as you interact with Giyu, as he was resting on one  of the tree branch. 

Obanai's stare become a glare as you laugh at something Giyu said, the serpent pillar was holding himself in jumping and separate the two of you. 

"She'll notice if you stare like that for too long" Kyojuro exclaimed below the tree as he also look at you interact with Giyu.

"shut up" was Obanai's answer as he turn away from you and Giyu, trying to convince himself that it's just a friendly chat nothing more. but his conviction was soon shattered as he saw from the corner of his eyes Giyu patting your head.

-snap-

like a switch being turned on, Obanai was suddenly behind you, holding Giyu's wrist that was patting your head, Everyone's attention was suddenly on you three.

"what's going on?" Shinobu asked

Obanai grip Giyu's wrist tighter but as soon as you pulled his hand he oblige and wrap his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him, still glaring at Giyu.

"Hand's off, (Y/N)'s mine" he dangerously said while his snake hisses at Giyu. as you prepared yourself for the shock expression of you fellow pillar, it never come.

"I know" was Giyu's answered shocking you two.

"What do you mean?" you asked confuse, looking at everybody around

"we all know your dating" Giyu said

"It was so obvious, Iguro literally glare at everyone who approach you" Kyoujuro added making you feel dumbfounded. then what was the point on keeping it a secret.

"then that's good, don't dare go close at her" Obanai said as he cupped your chin with his fingers and then suddenly kiss you in front of everyone.

suddenly the surrounding was quiet, there was no one around, it was just you and Obanai. his kiss was quick but satisfying. the whole time as you and Obanai kiss, he opened his eyes and glared at everyone present, it was like an animal marking his property in front of everyone.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I'm sorry if it's not that good, I was kinda rushing it, I'll make it up tomorrow by uploading 2 chapters thank you~

is it just me or does Obanai has a resemblance from Feitan from Hunter x Hunter