Genya Shinazugawa |Hot Springs

Requested by shinazugawa_genya

sorry it took super duper long

~*~

"wow! so this is the sword smith village" you excitedly said as you and Tanjiro arrive at the said said village.

"It's really beautiful!" Tanjiro added as both of you explore the village.

after exploring the village, you and Tanjiro goes on your separate ways. while Tanjiro is doing God knows what you went to the hot springs the main purpose on why you went to the village. you heard that the hot springs has healing properties and is good for the skin. 

"hmmmm" you hummed as you dip on the water only wearing your towel, the mist completely adding to  the vibe.

you were enjoying your time when suddenly someone burst out of the water gasping for air, panicking you quickly grab you blade and pointed it at the person.

"who are you?! a pervert?!" you accused as you wait for the mist to clear around the intruder.

"(Y/N)?" the familiar voice called.

"Genya?!" you called in disbelief as the mist cleared out and revealed a half naked Genya dripping wet. 

"the hell are you doing?!" you accused as you brought down your blade and adjusted your towel to properly cover your body.

"I'm finding out how long I can stay underwater" he explained as he look away from your form, seeing too much of your skin is bad for his heart.

"that's the lamest excuse I heard, just say you were peeping" you said as you go back inside the hot spring, dipping until the water reaches just below your nose.

"I wasn't peeping!" Genya argued as he went unto the opposite end of the hot spring, his face a little bit red.

after that it was complete silence, neither of you talk just waiting for the other to speak first. you see, you and Genya are actually a couple, but a few days ago you two had an argument which you don't remember anymore, after that you haven't really seen each other until now.

You don't even remember who was at fault, but surely both of you had committed some mistake for the fight to continue for so long. not seeing him for a couple of days, you've actually forgiven him and miss him, you were just waiting for him to say sorry first and everything would go back to normal. 

as you took a glance at him, he looks like he has no intention of apologizing so swallong your pride you decided to just apologize.

"Genya"

"(Y/N)"

both of you suddenly spoke up startling the both of you.

"You go first" the both of you said again at the same time.

"no, you go first" and again, both of you spoke out together. 

"I'm sorry" 

a fit of laughter escape your mouth as Genya smirk to himself. it seems like both of you were thinking of the same thing, and it so happens that both of you decided to speak it out at the same time. nevertheless, it was a happy ending. 

"Shouldn't we go out soon?" you asked Genya as you rest your head on his shoulder, his hand wrap on your waist, as the both if you were still on the hot springs.

"just five more minutes more"