Zenitsu Agatsuma | I Hate it

Requested by bae_tae_psae

|I hate it

"you idiot! run!" you cried to Zenitsu as he stand in front of you protectively despite him trembling and sobbing. 

"I'll protect you (Y/N)" he said as he was trembling, the demon laugh and swing his tentacle like hand sending Zenitsu to collide in the tree. 

"Zenitsu!" you cried as you draw your own sword despite being injured yourself, as the demon make his way towards you, you struggled to stand up. with all your strength you were able to cut off the tentacle but it just regrows itself again and wrap itself to you.

you groaned as the tentacle around you tighten, making it hard to breath but before you could suffer more, the tentacle was cut off along with the head of the demon.

"Zenitsu?" you called as he collapse after killing the demon, you ran to him and rest his head on your lap as you gently shook him. he slowly opened his eyes, blinking once, twice then thrice as he continue to stare at you suddenly tears gathered on his eyes.

"(Y/N)-chan did you save me? i'm sorry I couldn't protect you" he cried as he sob and wrap his hand around your waist.

"what no, your actually-" but he didn't listen at all, instead he continued to believe that he owned his life to you. starting that day Zenitsu refuse to leave your side at all.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Zenitsu you can't come with me" you said as you tries to free your leg from Zenitsu's grip.

"nooooooo you can't leave me alone (Y/N)-channnnnn~" he cried tears falling down from his eyes with no exception of letting go of your leg.

"I have to work Zenitsu" you softly said as you look at Tanjiro with pleading eyes, asking for help

"Zenitsu! what did I tell you about bothering girls" Tanjiro pried Zenitsu off your leg, the blond resisting will all his might. 

 "Thank you Tanjiro then I'll see you later Zenitsu" you wave goodbye to the two, trying to block out Zenitsu's cry. 

"(Y/N)-channnnnnn!" you were already outside the building when you heard Zenitsu called out to you, as you turn around Zenitsu wrapped his hands around your waist, sobbing in your uniform.

"don't leave me alone (Y/N)-chan~" he cried, you felt your heart skip a beat the moment he look at you with his teary eyed eyes. you took a big sigh and rub the top of his head to comfort him.

"I guess it won't be bad for you to tag along" with your words Zenitsu beamed with happiness, as you two walk together.

later that night, thanks to Zenitsu's help you finish you job earlier, so you decided to have dinner with them. 

"Inosuke you have crumbs on your face" you said as you wipe his face with the towel, Inosuke just let you do what you want then proceed to eat again. your actions were of course notice by the blonde.

"(Y/N)-chan me toooooo~" Zenitsu said as he push his face towards you, you just chuckled and also wipe his face.

"here (Y/N)-chan" Tanjiro said as he offered his chopstick to you with food. you were about to put it into you mouth but Zenitsu beat you to it. he put the food Tanjiro was supposed to give you but Zenitsu ate it instead.

"do you want more Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked, Zenitsu just chew the food put down his chopstick took your hand and drag you away outside. 

"what's wrong?" you asked as you and Zenitsu were outside 

"I hate it" he whispered looking down his bangs covering his eyes.

"oh did you hate the food, you should have said so, we should.." you innocently said

"No...I hate it when your being friendly to the others" your eyes widen at his statement your heart beating so fast and your hands sweating.

"You're too cute Zenitsu" you chuckled as you embrace him with a hug, making the blond a blushing mess.

"I...I..really love you (Y/N)-chan, I mean it " he confess as he buried his face deeper in your chest not in a perveerted way.

"I know, I also love Zenitsu for a really long time" you said as you leaned back and stare at his gentle eyes.

"really?!" he asked as you nod and smiled at him, suddenly Zenitsu kisses you, everything goes quiet, it was just the two of you, no other sounds like the moment of silence between lightning and thunder.

when you two broke the kiss Zenitsu was smiling so brightly like a kid finally getting what he wanted, you smiled warmly at him and you two go back inside with hands intertwined together.