Muzan Kibutsuji |Under The Moonlight

"Thank so much for saving us" The village chief said as he and the rest of the people thank you for saving their lives from the demon.

"I'm only doing my job, then I'll take my leave" you quickly said as you turn around and leave the village.

"why the rust? rest here for a while" he offered. you took an annoyed sigh for being delayed. you have stayed in the village longer than you have planned after all.

"this is not the only village that needed help, I have to go and save others" you said as you walk away, but it was all a lie. you always do your missions in a rush, you always make sure that your mission is done quicker so you have time for yourself. 

it was a secret you hide from everyone else. after every mission, when the sun has set and the moon is high in the sky, you would find yourself walking around a familiar place. from one look it was not the place that you belong, hell it's not even a place you should know.

"my love" his sweet voice whispered in your ear as he was suddenly behind you.

"Muzan" you acknowledged as you turn around to meet his plum red eyes that captivates you every time you see it.

you don't know how or what happened but one way or another Muzan captured your heart. you don't know if he was manipulating you or your being trick but you knew you love this man with all your heart.

"you look depress? is something wrong?" he asked as he gently took your hand and place a kiss on the back like a gentleman he is.

he peered at your face as you were deep in though. Muzan took hold of your chin and made you look at him.

"what is it? tell me?" he said

"it's..I don't know..I'm a demon slayer...your a demon...this is wrong" you suddenly said, your conscience had been bugging you for the last few weeks. everyone trust you, they smile at you everyday but here you were betraying them.

"nothing is wrong when it comes to love" he said. he leaned down and whispered those words as he place a quick kiss on your lips. normally, you would response to him but tonight was different you didn't react at all. 

and seeing your mood, Muzan was prepared to do anything to lift your mood up. 

"but if it bothers you so much we have a solution.." he said but knowing what it was you quickly declined.

"Muzan..I don't want to  betray them" you mumbled 

"you already are.." he quickly replied as he guide your arms up his shoulder while he wrap both of his arms around your waist. 

under the moonlight, just you and Muzan his red plum eyes looking at you like your the most beautiful woman in the world, which you clearly are. Muzan had always made you felt love, love that you didn't get from anyone.

he makes you feel that you matter and that your important, but you can't help bu think of your friends and oyakata-sama who took you in.

"I don't know what to do anymore.." you mumbled as you buried your head on his chest, your thoughts were all mess up, you were confuse but Muzan's scent and presence make you feel secure and calm. you just wish that time would stop right now.

"just one word from you and I'll turn you into a demon" you said. his gaze never looking anywhere but you. right now, you are the only thing on Muzan's eye, thoughts and heart. 

"I don't want to..." you mumbled, your words muffled by his clothes.

Muzan had offered to you countless times to turn you into a demon. but your are still a demon slayer and you took pride on it. the reason you start to trust Muzan was because he could turn you into one whenever you want but one word from you and he immediately comply.

"my love, you have to stop thinking about it...just enjoy your time with me" he softy whispered to you. this was a side of Muzan that only you can see and the only person he allows to see.

The moon was big bright and right underneath are you and Muzan. Slowly Muzan Lead you to sway side by side and right now you can't even think straight. Muzan had completely taken over your thoughts, he was all you need.

your a demon slayer but right now under his arms you are nothing but a woman who was nurtured with love. you are wrap on Muzan's fingers but what you don't know is that you are Muzan's world.

"I've done a lot of mistakes in my life...but your surely not one of them" you lovingly whispered as you stare at him with love. Muzan chuckled, a sight only for you.

he leaned down and captured your lips, it was rough and gentle at the same time. he was passionate that you feel as if he was giving his all to you. your hands found it's way to his soft hair tugging it to pull him closer. 

unfortunately, you needed air so reluctantly you pulled back panting.and Muzan put his hand on the back of your head and pulled you on his embrace while mumbling: 

"and we'll keep it that way...nothing will come between us I promise"