Kyojuro Rengoku |Fear and Love

Yandere ahead!

Requested by 

"What do you mean I can't leave?" you asked in disbelief 

"It was Rengoku-sama's orders" the servant said as they block the exit.

It has not always been like this, Kyoujuro was a sweet lover, he would shower you with love and comfort whenever you need. but lately you notice a change on his behavior, he locks you in inside his estate, not allowing you to leave until he arrives. and whenever his around he refuse to let you out of his sight, he also become quite possessive as he even refuse other people to talk to you even his own brother

All the male servants was replace by female ones, and he was keeping you inside his room all day, asking you to wait for him until he arrives. but today you had enough, you wanted to go out and do missions, so you sneak away from the servants and leave the estate.

after visiting old friends and catching up, it was now getting dark.

"ahhhh now I have nothing to do, maybe I should just go home" you ponder as you aimlessly walk around until you bump into a hard chest making you stumble for a bit.

"oh sorry" you apologize as you regain your balance, as soon as you look up you were ungulf in a hug, the familiar feeling warming you up.

"Kyojuro?" you said as your words were muffled by his firm chest. 

"I though you leave me (Y/N)"he whispered as he tighten his hug on you

"What? of course I would never leave you" you said as soon as you leaned back.

"That's good then" he said with a smile as he grip you wrist making you slightly flinch.

"Kyojuro, that hurts" you said as you tried to pulled back your hand but to no avail.

"You shouldn't have leave the estate without my permission" he said as he tug you towards his estate.

"What?! I don't need permission to go out!" you argued as you have no choice but to get drag by him, he didn't answer and instead painfully grip your wrist as he drag you home.

"What happened here?" you asked as you saw some parts of the estate broken as if a beast was let loose.

"I can't find you anywhere when I got home so I had no choice but to look for you" he said with a smiled as if it was not big deal

"But still....to almost destroy this place" you muttered as he opened the bedroom door and pulled you inside.

he let go of your wrist then he sat down on the bed, he gestured for you to come forward which you oblige as you rub your wrist. when you were within reach Kyojuro pulled you towards him and made you sat down on his lap.

"my (Y/N), do you love me?" he asked almost scarring you but his warm presence was comforting.

"Of course, I only love Kyojuro and no one else" you softly said as you smiled at him, you and Kyojuro had been together for too long and you know you love this man will all your heart.

"Hmmm I love you too (Y/N)" He lovingly said as he wrap his hand on your waist and pulled you closer to him, then he notice your red wrist that you were rubbing.

"Does this hurt?" he asked as he bring your wrist towards him and plant a kiss making you blush but confuse as he was the one who inflicted that from the first place.

"Don't ran away from me or you'll get worse punishment that this" he suddenly said as smiled at you but his eyes held threat and love at the same time, all you could was gulp and nod at the same time.

starting that day, you spend most of your time in his estate as you wait for him to return, you were only allowed to leave whenever he was with you, and he would glare at all the men that seems to look at you in a way he didn't approve. he was possessive and manipulative, Kyojuro make you feel fear towards him but your love for him far surpasses this, as you love him with all your heart.