Giyu Tomioka |Easy to Please

"(Y/N)?" a sleepy Giyu called as he rub his eyes of sleep, he woke up that morning not seeing you in bed beside him, so he went throughout the house to look for you only to find you busily running around the place.

"Did I woke you up? sorry" you apologize at the same time putting in your haori and taking your sword with you.

"are you leaving?" Giyu asked finally awake.

"Yeah, I have a mission today, I want to stay and chat but Iguro is waiting for me, you know how he is when he get's angry" you said grimacing as you remember making Obanai wait for you.

"then stay safe" he said as he stand in the front door staying still, waiting like he usually does, but you were busy rushing to notice him.

"take care while I'm gone" you said as you dash off not even looking back once to Giyu who was staring at your retreating form.

you were so out of place that day that you forgot one important thing to do, it completely slip your mind, but you never thought that it will greatly effect Giyu that much. You and Obanai finish the mission quickly and you were able to return back the day after.

"I'm home" you tiredly said as you put down your sword and look for your adorable boyfriend.

"welcome back (Y/N)" he said as he suddenly appear beside you.

"Giyuuuuu" you quickly embrace him and buried your head on his chest

"what's wrong?" he asked as he easily support both of your weights.

"I miss you that's all" You mumbled

"I miss you too" he said but was answered by soft snores from you, he look down to see you have fallen asleep. Giyu had a soft smile as he tucked you in bed and cuddled with you. 

The next day Giyu once again woke out without you in bed, so he stood up and look around for you again, only to find you about to leave the house.

"You're going out again?" he asked a little bit disappointed

"yeah, It's my turn to train Tanjiro and the others, sorry, I wanted to spend time with you but I'm always busy" you said 

"it's okay, have a nice day" he said as he handed you your sword

"Thank you, I'll return as soon as possible" you cheerfully said as you leave the house, once again forgetting something important.

"Finally some time for ourselves" you said as you stretch your arms, comfortably settling on the couch, Giyu soon joining you.

"so what did you do today?" you asked Giyu

"nothing"  

"did you go out the house?"

"No"

"are you hungry?"

"No"

"..."

"..."

"Did something happened? you're grumpier than usual" you asked a little concerned as he usually pay attention to you no matter what the hell you were talking about, to him he wanted to spend time as much as possible with you, since in your line of job nothing was guaranteed. 

"...I.." he start as he shift his seating position to face you but he was looking on the ground.

"you? did something happened?" you asked again

"...I.. I mean you...aren't you forgetting something?" he asked the question backfiring at you.

"What did I miss? was today a special day?" you ask confused, usually it was you who remember those kind of things.

"..." 

"at least give me some clue" you said as you give up thinking what you forgot.

"..morning..." he quietly whispered as he slightly pout at you.

"morning" you repeated thinking what happened in the past days, you were always awake early because of mission and training, Giyu is not the type to get mad because you woke up earlier than him.

Then suddenly like a light bulb appearing above your head, you remembered, making you chuckled at the reason for him being so grumpy.

"so that's what it is, you're so sweet Giyu" you chuckled as you cupped his cheeks then peck them repeatedly.

"Sorry, I forgot to give you your morning Kiss" you grinned as you smiled at him, Giyu looks so satisfied now compared to his previous expression.

"Don't forget it from now on " he said, his smile never leaving his place.

"I'll remember it, but Giyu If you wanted a kiss you could have just told me" you chuckled once again as he turn a little bit red, you know Giyu still get's a little bit embarrassed kissing you but if it was you initiating it, he would gladly accept it.

"are you feeling better now?" you asked as you curled up in the couch your head resting on his lap.

"hmmm, Better than ever" he said as he played with your hair

"You're so easy to please" you chuckled again as you closed your eyes.

"am I? it's because it's you"