Sanemi Shinazugawa |Voice

Requested by _Azeire_ 

| Voice

It was love at first sight, the moment your eyes laid on him your heart start beating so crazy, from his scars to the strand of his hair and even his attitude, you love everything about him. however, the wind Pillar doesn't feel the same, it was a one-sided love.

But it doesn't stop you from confessing to him every single day despite being rejected every single time. the other pillars who always watched your exchange thought it was cute, while others was in disbelief that someone is even capable of liking the hot-blooded man.

"Sanemi-kun welcome back, How did your mission go?" you greeted as soon as Sanemi was within sight. Sanemi had gone to a mission and every time he would come back to the headquarters you were always waiting on the gate, waiting for him to come just to greet him.

"tch shut up" he coldly said as he pass by you, not even looking your way. not minding his attitude you quickly followed behind him a cheerful aura surrounding you, as you follow him around like a lost puppy.

"Did you kill a lot of demon? I'm sure you did, but your bleeding, shouldn't you go and get that treated? how about food? are you hungry, I'll go get you something to eat, what do you want to eat? how abou-" you continued to ramble on as you follow him closely from behind.

"would you shut up! your so annoying, get lost!" he angrily said as he turned around to face you. he was clutching his fist and was glaring at you. used to his usual behavior you just smiled at him.

"You must be tired, so I'll leave you alone now, rest well Sanemi-kun" you said as you cheerfully skip away and leave him.

Sanemi just glare at you until you were out of his sight, as he opened the door to his room and step in, he just took a sigh and was not even surprise on what greeted him.

On the table there was food spread out, all his favorite food was in there and a note that says:

'Eat up and rest well'

he crumpled the paper and go to the bathroom, but on the bathroom door there was another note that says:

'I've prepared a hot bath for you, don't stay for too long though or you might catch a cold'

"that woman..." he whispered as he crumpled the note a toss it somewhere, which you'll probably clean anyway. Ever since you've met, you always come to his room and clean up and every time he would return from a mission, you always greeted him and when he would come to his room, a warm food and a bath was always prepared. 

Surely Sanemi should have warm up to you by now, but that was not the case, he was dead set that he didn't need anyone on his life, to him you were just another woman. 

a few days later, Sanemi and Kyojuro was returning from a mission together, it was snowing so the whole place was coated on white, despite having opposite personality, the two demon slayer actually got along somehow.

"Shinazugawa, how are things with (Y/N)?" the flame pillar said as they walk together.

"that woman? nothings going on she's just plain annoying, following me every time" Sanemi irritably grumbled.

"No matter how nice she is, you know (Y/N) can't wait for you forever, you might regret it later" Kyojuro explained with his usual smile.

"I don't care, I'll be even glad if she disappear from my sight" he stubbornly said

"I see, good luck with that then" Kyojuro said as he pointed to you, seating on the snow with an umbrella that was filled with snow, you were sleeping and gripping your haori to warm you up, Kyojuro patted Sanemi's back and leave the two of you alone.