Sanemi Shinazugawa |I think I Love You

Don't do unto others what you don't want them do unto you.

you are a pretty simple person, If a person hate you, you hated them and if their nice you're nice to them. this kind of attitude help you got along with the rest of the pillars except of that one guy who was 24 hours mean to you.

"I swear to God I'll beat the hell out of your ass someday!" you shouted to Sanemi as you do your everyday routine to curse at each other.

"I'd like to see you try!"

Ever since you two saw each other there was already a bad connection between the two of you, although you were nice to the rest of the pillars, you find it hard to be nice to Sanemi, the same goes for him.

"Why do I even have to be paired up to someone like you" you muttered as you make a distance between you and Sanemi.

"You think I like being with you in here? Why don't you go home I could do this mission myself" he sarcastically said

"huh!? you wish! " after that it was silence between the two of you until you reach the village where demons were reportedly seen.

You and Sanemi waited for the night for the demon to go out in hiding. as the demon appeared after stalking a kid,you and Sanemi cornered it. after injuring the demon, it was huffing and on it last breath.

"Die you demon!" Sanemi shouted as he cut off the head of the demon. seeing that the demon was gone you let your guard down. 

"This mission is kinda easy don't you think"you asked as you bring your sword back to it's sheath your attention was then shift to the kid running towards the two of you. your eyes widen when you see that another demon was about to pound to the kid.

with your great reflex you jump towards the kid, hug him and shift so you back would be covering him. you close your eyes and waited for the impact but it never come. when you look back you saw Sanemi shield you using his own body.

"Sanemi?" you whispered horrified at the sight, there was a big cut on his chest down to his waist, blood pouring out of it.

"Tch, so there were two demons" he said as he swiftly finish the demon in one cut as he collapse on the ground. you immediately run to his side after making sure that the is would be okay.

A few days later, you were hanging out the laundry to one of the wisteria house, when the door burst open and Sanemi stand there with a bandage on his chest, his hair disheveled. you stare at him while he stare at you.

as you process what was happening tears burst out of your eyes and you quickly run towards him and engulf him in a hug, Sanemi stand there confuse as he watch you cry, his heart somehow warming up.

"oi what the hell is your problem" he tried to say nicely

"I though you'll never wake up" you said between sobs as you pulled back from hugging him and wipe your tears away.

"like a wound like this is enough to kill me" he said as if it was a fact, you smiled as you suddenly missed his annoying voice. suddenly his stomach growl of hunger totally ruining the moment.

"ahh you must be hungry, go back to the room I'll get you something to eat" you said as you hurriedly run, Sanemi continue to follow you form until you disappeared from a corner. as he try to keep his fast beating heart in check.

As you said he come back to the room and lay on the bed as he waited for you, a little later you entered the room with various food on the plate.

Sanemi immediately sat up to grab the food but you beat him to it as you tried to feed him.

"I can eat on my own" he said as he slightly frowned, feeling something weird as he saw you being nice.

"just shut up and eat" you argue as you forcefully put the spoon on his mouth.

"What the hell, that's hot, If your going to do it, do it properly!" he shouted as he puff smoke out of his mouth.

"oh sorry...here" as requested you blow on the food before feeding it to him, which he gladly ate. it was quiet it the room no words were exchange from the two of you, the whole time Sanemi was staring at you not used to you being nice to him. sure he'd see you acting friendly towards the others but to him never. for some reason it made him happy.

"here" you handed him a glass of water as he gulp it down in one go. as you clean up the plates, Sanemi suddenly put his hand on your forehead.

"Are you sick? why are you being so nice?" he asked as he let go of you.

"I'm not sick you idiot...just think of it as my way of thanking you" you whispered the last part as you blush. which of coarse Sanemi see making his heart beat faster.

"are you an idiot, I didn't save you, I save the kid" he said as he stretch his body.

"I know" you said as you smiled at him, on Sanemi's eyes there was flower's floating around you, butterflies were on his stomach, it was a new feeling but he was not a idiot he know's what it is.

"you're right I might be really an idiot" he whispered as he stand up and march towards you without breaking eye contact, as soon s he was in front of you he leaned down and captured your lips with his.

your eyes widen for a minute but soon you closed them as you you relax on his touch. he was gentle so unlike his personality, but still you enjoyed it.

"I think I love you (Y/N)" he lovingly said as he rest his forehead on yours, staring at your eyes. you just blush and look away from him.

"I think I'm starting to love you right now" you said which Sanemi slightly grinned at, with that he captured your lips once again.

You and Sanemi returned to the headquarters as hands intertwined together. The members of the pillars were of course shock that the least person they expect to date was the two of you. anyway you and Sanemi had a great time together, starting that day.