Giyu Tomioka |Childish

Requested by 3551aideF

Others often asked What it feels like to date Giyu who had a serious expression 24/7 . you would just smile at them and reply the same thing.

'It like having a child as a boyfriend'

in your relationship Giyu was a like a child most of the time, he would pout when he didn't get things he wanted.

"Welcome back Giyu" you greeted as you hug him burying your face to his chest, as he also engulf you in a hug.

"You must be tired and hungry,I'll cook something for you" you said as you leave towards the kitchen, expecting him to follow you.

"(Y/N)" he called not moving an inch in the same spot, you look at him confuse, as he slightly pout at you.

"you forgot something" he seriously said as he continue to stare at you, after thinking what he meant you just chuckled and walk towards him then tip toed to reach him, you then peck both of his cheeks then place a kiss on his lips.

"you're too adorable Giyu" after that he finally followed you towards the kitchen with a ghost of a smile.

~*~

Another thing is that, Giyu always refuse to go to bed and sleep claiming that he was not tired and wants to make up with you for always being busy, but the moment his back felt the soft bed he was immediately sound asleep.

"Come on Giyu, I know you're tired you need to rest" You persuaded him as he refuse to sleep and continue to talk to you, talking about any topic.

"I'm not tired I want to spend more time with" he said then yawned afterwards, you warmly smiled at him then gently but forcefully push him down the bed.

"Giyu, I'll be mad if you don't sleep now, we can spend the whole day together tomorrow okay" you softly said as if talking to a kid.

"alright, I'll sleep after you fell asleep" he said as he try to keep his eyes open.

"hmmm" you just hum as an answer as his soft snore filled the room, you chuckled at his cute behavior then fell asleep after him.

~*~

But the thing you love the most about Giyu is that he likes it more if you were the one spooning him during cuddles.

"(Y/N)?" he called as soon as he entered the bedroom

"Giyu? what's wrong?" you asked as he had a different aura around him, he didn't replied and instead wrap his hands around your waist then buried his face on your stomach.

"Can we not talk about it now?" he mumbled

"of coarse, let's talk about it when your feeling okay" you replied as adjusted your position. you lay down on the bed and slightly puled Giyu so he was resting on your chest, not in a perverted way. you pulled him towards you as you played with his hair.

Giyu likes it when you played with his hair, as it help him relax. moments like this you wished that you and Giyu had a normal life, away from the dangers of the demons and just peacefully live together. but it's to good to happen so you just enjoy moments like this. 

"I love you (Y/N), don't ever leave me" he said his words muffled as he tighten his hug on you.

"I wont ever leave you Giyu, I love you so damn much" you gently said as you two stayed like that until both of you fell asleep on each others comfort. 

Giyu may appear strong and independent outside but when he was alone with you he can be childish and be himself all he want ,since he trust  that you will always stay by his side no matter what happens, even when everyone hate him as long as you continue to believe in him it would be alright.