Zenitsu Agatsuma |Future

It was a peaceful day, you seating on the grass, your back leaning on the tree and your boyfriend Zenitsu laying on your lap.

as you were lost in thoughts, staring in nothing but space while unconsciously playing with his blond locks. Zenitsu stared at you in wonder on what could occupy your mind other than him.

"(Y/N)-chan" he called out snapping you back to reality and peering down at him.

"what is it?" you softly asked 

"what are you thinking right now?" he asked curiously looking at you, his curious gaze and pouting lip was enough to make your heart beat crazy.

"hmmm just some things" you answered amusedly. 

"what kind of things?" he worriedly asked as he suddenly sat up and face you.his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes watery and his lip in a pout plus his head tilt in the side.

"you're just too cuteeeee! come here my overgrown pikachu!!" you excitedly said as you pulled Zenitsu towards you and hug him tight.

"ah (Y/N)-chans unexpected hugs are the best!" he dreamily mumbled as he wrap his hands around your waist and contently rest his head on your chest, not in a perverted way.

"Zeni-chan....You think were still gonna be together in the future?"you asked awaiting his answer, then Zenitsu took hold of both your cheeks and to make you properly stare at his yellow orbs.

"Of course! I'll make sure of it! no matter what!" 

and true to his words, Zenitsu and you stayed together until both of you grow old together.