Pillars |A Little Adventure part 2

after getting kick out of Obanai's estate you wander around again, letting your little feet decide where to go next.

you arrive at a temple, a lot of Incense and candles decorate the place, different statues line up in the estate, as soon as you step in, you felt a roaming presence behind you.

turning around, you were greeted by a tall and muscular man. 

"Gyomei-ojisan" you greeted as you run towards him, Gyomei immediately kneeling down and pick you up on his arms.  

" (Y/N)-chan, so you were here, Tengen was just here looking for you" he explained.

"Otousan was looking for me?" you innocently asked.

"yes, I should call him he look so worried " he said as he turn around with you on his arms.

"Please don't, I don't want to go home yet" you pleaded, making sure your voice sound pitiful.

"..hmm I guess staying here for a while won't hurt" he said as he put you down, making you giggle as you run around the temple.

"here have some" he said as he handed you some candy, making sure you pocketed some. 

"WOW! there's so many!" you exclaimed as you took it.

"I still have some inside, wait for me here" he said as he turned around to go inside the temple. 

"Sorry Gyomei-ojisan " you whispered as you bolt out of the temple, running away.

you were walking around when your stomach rumbled from hunger, come to think of it, you haven't eaten a single thing since running away. suddenly you smelled something amazing, following the scent you stumble upon a cold soba stand, watching the customers slurp down the noodles your mouth waters as you gulp.

"Do you want some?" a voice asked beside you, when you look up, the familiar black-haired demon slayer was staring at you.

"Giyu-oniisan..." you called as you hold on to his feet. among the pillars, it was Giyu who you like the most, he was quiet but he would often give you souvenirs from his missions. 

You nodded non-stop as Giyu slightly smiled at your cuteness, he took your little hand and lead you inside the Cold Soba stand. Giyu Ordered for the two of you, as you slurp the noodles, Giyu watch you with a smile.

"This is so delicious, thank you for the food" you cheerfully said as you grinned at Giyu.

"Giyu-oniisan is really the best" you cheerfully said as you put a thumbs up on him.

"As a thank you, I'll give you this, a kind older brother gave it to me" you then handed Giyu the Mushrooms, Muichiro gave you earlier.

Giyu took it nonetheless, even though he had no idea what is it was. as Giyu try to figure out what to do with the mushrooms, you once again run away to continue your little adventure. as you walk and walk and walk, the pavement road eventually become rough and uneven, due to carelessness and being clumsy, you didn't notice the small rock on the road making you stumble and fell face first on the ground.

As you slowly stand up, your face red from the impact, tears gathered on your eyes, soon you couldn't hold it anymore and you cried your heart out.

"Oh, what's wrong?" you sniffled as you turn around to be greeted by bright yellow hair with red streaks.

"Kyojuro-oniisannnnnn" you whined as you ran up to him, Kyojuro swiftly carrying you on his arms.

"what's wrong?" he asked again as he warmly smiled at you immediately making you stop crying.

"I fell down and hit my face" you explained as you make wide gesture to explain what happened.

"there, there, see you're okay? stop crying, you're more beautiful if your smiling " He said as he wipe away your tears with his other hands, making you feel better instantly.

"Want to come with me?" without thinking about it, you just nod your head as you enjoy his warmth. Kyojuro chuckled and proceed to go to where he was going with you on his arms.

"Where are we?" you asked as Kyojuro put you down.

"This is Shinazugawa's dojo, wait here, I'll just take care of something, then I'll take you home" he said as he smiled so brightly. you just nod and wonder around the huge dojo. seconds, then minutes pass by and Kyojuro was still now where to be found. 

bored out of your mind, you search your bag for something fun to do and you found a box of crayons, as you lie face down, you started to draw on the floor, drawing everything you seen and experience for today.

You were happily coloring your art when someone interrupted you.

"WHAT THE HELL!" a voice loudly shouted as it enter the dojo.

"What in the world happened in here?!" 

"Sanemi-Oniisan?" you cutely called as you tilt your head on him, Sanemi stared at you, wondering if he was allowed to hit a child or not. pinching the bridge of his nose then taking a big sigh, Sanemi grab the back of your collar and dragged you outside the dojo.

"Stop it! Let me go! ....I'll tell you off my father! ahhhh Kyojuro-Oniisannnn! Giyu-Oniisannnnn!" you called as you struggle on his hold.

"Hey! Keep Quiet, you brat!" Sanemi scold as he continue to drag you down to a familiar path, before you know it you were now on front of the estate you lived in, Uzui coming out to see what the commotion is.

"Is this your kid?" Sanemi said as he handed you to Uzui as if you were an object.

"(Y/N)! I've been looking all over you!" Uzui said his eyes filed with relief and anger.

"Where were you?" Uzui added as he gently took you off Sanemi's hold.

"That kid drew all over the dojo,  have some of your servant clean that up" Sanemi said as he turned around to leave, as soon as Sanemi leave, Uzui started to scold you.

"Do you know how much trouble you caused?! I've been worried, looking all over for you! why did you run away?! don't do that again! I've even have to cancel the mission, Oyakata-sama gave me! you've be--" Uzui was about to continue to lecture you but he notice you soft snores as you cling to him.

"Seriously how can you sleep when I'm scolding you, just were did you inherit that" he whispered as he let out a breath of relief, cradling you close to his body.

"Otousan..." you sleep talk as you tighten you hold on him.

"..I can never stay mad at you" Uzui whispered as he tucked on bed.