Muzan Kibutsuji

WARNING! LEMON AHEAD

Requested by arashi4goetic

'I'm so dead'

You nervously thought as you kneel down in front of none other than Muzan himself. as you watch other lower moons get slaughtered one by one,you look down scared for your life. 

As the lower one got spared and given Muzan's blood, you get ready to be killed but instead, after Muzan made the lower moon leave he stared at you for a minute then gestures something to the biwa player. 

suddenly the room change, you were still kneeling down while Muzan was seating on a chair now back on his form as a man.

"look at me" he said as you quickly look up from kneeling down

"Did you know what you've done?" he asked

"yes, I was utterly weak that I disgrace the reputation of the lower moon, I deserve to be punish" you said trying to keep calm.

"Good, then stand up" he said as you immediately stand up

"strip" Muzan said as he stare at your human like form. without much though you strip of all your clothes and stand butt naked in front of Muzan like it was no big deal.

"then satisfy me with your body" he ordered

"I'm sure I will not be enough but if you need my body then It will be my utmost pleasure to gave it to you" you said as you made your way towards him then carefully sat down on his lap. as you were about to kiss him, you look at his eyes to ask for approval.

"do you intend to satisfy me with you hesitating? I give you full permission to do what you want...but be sure I'll be satisfied or you know what would happened to you" he intimidatingly said making you gulp down and just nod.

This time with more confidence, you trace kisses on his neck then up to his lips which he didn't response at all. brainwashing yourself that it's okay you become more aggressive and bite on his neck making him flinch a little. 

happy that you finally got a reaction, you opened his buttons and opened his pants zipper, slowly you made his manhood brush against your womanhood, as you felt his goosebumps you become more confident and made your womanhood rub against his manhood. as you hold on his shoulder for support, while you trace bites around his chest, you fasten you pace as you rub your womanhood against his manhood.

as you felt him twitch you aggressively rub more as you cum followed by him. As Muzan was staring at you with his peach-red eyes he moved his hands on the back of your head and motioned you to go on your knees, realizing what he wanted, you quickly got  on the floor.

you took all of him on your mouth as you use your tongue for more friction. you suck on his manhood while moving up and down, Muzan force your head deeper as he leaned his head back out of your sight, you were so lost in satisfying him that you didn't notice that you were so wet down. 

Before Muzan could release on your mouth he pulled you out and made you sit on him again.

"You've done enough" he whispered as he slammed his lips on yours making you slightly whimper, Muzan was an incredible kisser as he sucked on your tongue skillfully, making you lose your mind. 

suddenly with one swift movement your felt soft mattress behind you as Muzan hover above you, never breaking the make out session. before you now it, you were arching your back begging for him. knowing this, Muzan tease your womanhood by slightly rubbing his manhood on you, making you grip the sheet.

loosing his patience, Muzan spread your legs and suddenly entered you without warning and without waiting for you to adjust he quickly slammed on you making you a moaning mess as you tightly grip the sheets.

Muzan not satisfied enough, increase his speed which was a total pleasure for the both of you. as you cum, Muzan continued to slam on you until he cum himself.

then without letting you at least catch your breath he turned you around, and positioned you on all four, Muzan then entered on your back as he thrust in and out of you with an incredible speed. making moans after moans left your mouth. 

after awhile Muzan release inside you followed by you after. as you were catching your breath Muzan got up the bed and put on his clothes. as he stare at you from the corner of his eyes a slight grin made it's way on his mouth.

"Your not so bad, then until next time"