Muichiro Tokito |Dream

Requested by 

~*~

"hmmm hmmmm" you were humming your favorite song as you were cooking breakfast. suddenly hands snake around your wait and place his head on your shoulder.

"Good morning Muichiro~" you said as you gently pat his head then continued cooking again.

"(Y/N)...that smells good" he said still not letting you go.

"It's your favorite, are you hungry? just wait a minute and it'll be ready okay?" he sweetly said

"hmm I don't think I can wait that long, I'll eat you instead" he whispered in your ear as he place a kiss on your cheek 

"stop playing around and seat" you giggled as you smiled and kiss him back, Muichiro reluctantly let you go and seat on his seat.

"here eat as much as you can" you said as you handed him his own utensil 

"this is delicious as always" Muichiro said as he ate 

"try this, say ahhh" you pick up a food and spoon fed him like a kid which he ate 

"it's 100 times delicious when you feed me" he said as he genuinely smiled at you

"You're so cuteee" you giggled as you pinch his cheeks

More than anything, Muichiro wished that time would stop leaving just you and him, like these forever. he was ready to sacrifice anything, even his life if it would mean being with you like this. it was moments like this he treasured the most.

"ohhh there's a huge crowd today, do you want to go home?" you asked Muichiro as you saw dozens of people on the crowd, knowing that he doesn't like crowded area you were ready to go home.

"No it's okay...besides you wanted to go there right?" he said as he took you hand, intertwined it together and walk towards the crows, Muichiro made sure that he was making a way for you as he walk in front of you pushing people so you could comfortably walk. 

Muichiro was willing to do anything just to make you happy, for him, as long as you were beside him he was confident he can face anything.

"we woke up together, we ate together, we went to the market together,  is there something you still wanna do?" you asked softly as you play with his hair while he lay on your lap

"I just want to be with you" he said as he slightly shift to look at you.

"Muichiro is there something wrong?...you seems so...different today?" you carefully asked

"...I don't know, for some reason I just missed you..this morning when I woke up and see you beside me I was so happy, I don't know why" he explained as he shift again and buried his head on your stomach while he wrap his hand around you.

"Muichiro, I'm sorry" you sadly said as you continue to play with his hair.

"Why?" he asked still not moving from his position

"...for leaving you so soon" you whispered but was still heard by Muichiro.

"what do you mean?" he asked as he finally sat up to properly face you.

"Muichiro...I love you so much" you said as you place you hand on his cheek and smiled at him.

"I love you too (Y/N), I can't imagine a life without you" he said as he place his hand on top of your hand that was holding his cheek.

"...Muichiro" a tear escape your eyes followed by another then another, soon you were crying 

"what's wrong?" Muichiro frantically asked, his tone laced with worry, you just shake you head then took a deep breath,calming yourself.

"Muichiro listen, I want you to take care of yourself and don't shut off others around you, be happy " you said as you took hold of both his hands.

"what going on? are you leaving me?" he asked confused and scared at the same time.

"I won't always be around but I want you to remember that I'll always watch over you" you said as you cupped both his cheeks then placed a lingering kiss to his lips.

"if you're going somewhere I"ll follow you wherever it is" Muichiro whispers as he rest his forehead again yours.

"I Love you so much Muichiro" you said as Muichiro close his eyes as your voice fades in the background.

Muichiro flutter his eyes open a tear escaping his eye as he was laying on the bed, he look side ways and your side of the bed was empty, no sign of someone sleeping on it.

"..a dream?" he muttered as tears escape on his eyes one after the other.

"(Y/N)" he sob as he stare at your photos on the bedside table.

It had been a year when you left  and Muichiro still can't accept the fact that he was not able to save the woman he love more than anything. he shut off others and focus on his mission to forget the pain but he just can't.