Kaigaku |I hate you but I Love you

Requested by GutsyNinja28

"You're covered in bruises, did Kaigaku beat you up again?" you said to your younger brother who was covered in bruises. 

"..."

"That's it! I'm telling it to grandpa" you decided as you were about to leave and tell everything to your adoptive grandpa, that Kaigaku bullied Zenitsu a lot.

"What?! Please don't! I don't want Kaigaku to get in trouble" Zenitsu pleaded as he wrap his whole body on your leg to stop you from leaving.

"And you're okay with him beating you up?" you asked in disbelief as you didn't stop from leaving, dragging Zenitsu with you.

"..but..It will only cause more trouble" he said as he look a little bit teary eyed, that it made you stop from dragging him along. you pried him off you and kneeled down on his level.

"Zenitsu, you're too kind and I always wonder How I got so Lucky to be your sister" you gently said as you wipe away his tears.

"Alright I won't tell grandpa but Stay here! I'm gonna fucking talk to him" your gentle side immediately switched to bad (Y/N) as you prepared yourself to confront Kaigaku.

Seeing him on his usual spot, Kaigaku was resting on top of a big stone his very posture screaming arrogance. fuming with anger you stomp your way below the big stone.

"Hey! Kaigaku!" you called as you glare at him with all you got

"oh (Y/N)-chan what a surprise" he said with the largest grin, as he lie face down to take a peak on you above the stone.

"I told you over and over to not touch Zenitsu ever again! how dare you hurt him like that! " you angrily said as you continue to glare at him.

"Did that shrimp tell you again? he really is a coward, having his older sister complain and face me instead of manning up himself" Kaigaku said as he seat up from lying down to look at you better.

"...But it's not that I complain" he playfully said as he stare at your chest from above, noticing where he was looking at you quickly covered your chest.

"You pervert!" you said with a blush on your face, which Kaigaku though was really cute.

you freaking hate this man, he bullies and hurt your brother just because he can't accept the fact that the both of them is gonna be the successor, you hated him with all your guts. but deep down, you knew you also fell hard to this man.

He might be an asshole but he had been nothing but nice to you, though he tease you from time to time, he had saved you from demons countless times. the truth is, Kaigaku, You and Zenitsu used to hang out a lot, you three got along. 

but when Kaigaku can't master the first form, making him insecure of himself he start to change, he would take out his anger on Zenitsu and become incredibly rude. but his attitude towards you remained the same as always.

"...Kaigaku, I'm warning you don't hurt Zenitsu again" you said, this time more calmer. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever" 

"I'm serious! don't hurt him again or I'll....what the hell are you doing?!" you said startled as Kaigaku leaned down from on top of the stone to stare at your face, to close for your comfort, you could practically feel his breath on you. 

"Or you'll do what to me?" he asked, his eyes staring deep into yours

"I'll...I'll...I.." and just like that you broke, with a deep blush on your face you took a step back to breath again.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed (Y/N)" he playfully said as he smile from ear to ear.

"HEY! stop messing around! anyway stop bother Zenitsu" You said after recovering 

"Sorry, Sorry, I can't help it..whenever I saw his face it irritate me..." he said as he leap down the stone and walk towards you, lose on his gentle eyes staring at your own eyes, you didn't move an inch, from where you were standing.

"But....When I see your face, even that glaring eyes, it's a fucking delight" he gently whispered as he took hold of your chin to tilt your head up and made you look at him. 

lose in the moment, Kaigaku leaned down and captured your lips, you close your eyes as your hands find it way to his chest, gripping his clothes as you enjoy the kiss, all previous intention forgotten.

"Well look at that, you're actually a good kisser" he said after you both pulled away for some air, your face as red as a tomato.

"I Fucking Hate you" you whispered as you embrace him, burying your head on his chest, Kaigaku immediately wrap his hands on you his chest vibrating as he chuckled. 

"Hmmm I Love You too"