Yushiro |Hair Pin

Requested by aizawashinso_

AU: Red string that's only exclusively visible towards the soulmate pair.

"It's already late at night but why are their so many people?" you mumbled to yourself as you hide in the dark alley, as you watch the crowd. 

You were a demon who escape Muzan's control, and after wandering and hiding you heard rumors of the criminal, Tamayo, who was apparently also able to escape Muzan's control. 

starting that day you've been looking everywhere to find her, and finally an informant said that she may be in Asakusa. so you waited for the sun to come down and look for her during the night, but what you didn't expect was a huge crowd.

closing your eyes, you try to sense anything unusual, suddenly you felt two huge presence which was probably a demon, without thinking you ran towards it's direction. 

"What the!?" as you were running, a bright red string, connected to your pinky appeared.It was said that, a red string would appear whenever you and your soulmate was close to each other. you watch the red string in disbelief as it goes all the way to were you were running.

You never believe in that story, you find it ridiculous that a stranger you never met before could be the person you might spend the  rest of your life with. but now that your experiencing it, you were excited and nervous at the same time.

different thoughts filled your head like what would he look like, how old is he or what if he was a bad person or is he a demon or a human.

as you were lost in thought you arrived to a secluded part of the town, a burst out wall and an almost run down house. as you saw a Temari flying towards the demon hunter, your body move on it's own as you were in front of him in no time and send the Temari flying towards the opposite direction. 

by now everyone's attention was on you, as your eyes glow dangerously red, but it quickly returned back to normal as your eyes got lost on a bright lavender eyes. you look at the red string on your pinkie connected to his own pinkie. the both of you staring at each other then at the red string attached to each others.

for the first time, Yushiro found someone more beautiful than Tamayo, his heart beating incredibly so fast for some odd reasons he also got lost on your eyes. 

"ohh, look who showed up, He will surely love it if we also bring her head" your staring contest were interrupted as Susamaru evilly grinned while looking at you.

"You wished!" you said as you try not to get distracted by the red string as you help them fight the demons. after a hard battle, you were interrogated by them as you explain to them everything. 

after they deemed that you were trustworthy enough, you joined Tamayo and Yushiro as a travel companion, the whole time you and Yushiro would awkwardly glance at each other, both of you wanting to say something but was waiting for the other person to speak first.

As you three settled to a new estate, you kept looking at the red string on your finger, though it does not get in the way for it was intangible it kept bothering you that the person on the other end of this string was just within reach.

For some reason, your heart ache at the thought that Yushiro, who was supposed to be your soulmate like Tamayo to the point of obsession. 

You took a big sigh as you arrange medicine bottles on the cabinet, suddenly a cough was heard behind you, when you turned around, Yushiro was standing there with his usual scowl.

"oh..." was the only word you could utter as you two stare at each other again, Yushiro who had enough of staring for the last few days decided to speak up.