Is this possible?

Della sat on her bed, her face buried in her hands. 

She and Launchpad had just finished working on the Cloudslayer and he had the audacity to give her a kiss on the cheek when they parted ways. Was he...in love with her?

And was she in love with him?! She felt a warm feeling in her body, and something similar to butterflies in her stomach. Why was this happening?

There was a knock on her door. Della opened it and there was Launchpad.

"Hey, there," he said.

"Go away," Della said, about to close the door.

"Wait, Della, I just wanted to tell you something."

"You don't have to, because I'm telling you now that I don't feel the same way."

"You...you don't?"

"No, now go."

Launchpad frowned and walked away, tossing a small bouquet of flowers to the side. Della ran out and picked them up. They were a mix of carnations, daffodils, and daisies. The warm feeling and butterflies returned, making Della feel dizzy. She ran over to Launchpad, who was about to go down the stairs.

"Wait, LP, I...I actually..."

"You what?"

"I think...I think I'm...falling for you."

"You're just saying that."

"No, I mean it, I think. Every time I'm with you, I get butterflies and...this warm feeling that I can't explain. I...I love you, Launchpad."

Launchpad looked shocked for a second, but then he smiled, picked up Della, twirled her around, and kissed her.