Fuzzy little things

Dewey woke up and almost fell off the bed.

"Dewey, are you okay?" Huey asked, looking over the side of his own bed. "I saw you almost fall."

"Yeah, I'm good," Dewey said, looking up and squinting a bit.

"Something wrong?"

"No, just thought you had something on your face."

Dewey got off his bed (the right way), and slowly walked downstairs to have breakfast. Frida was in the kitchen, making waffles.

"What's for breakfast, Aunt Frida?" he asked.

"Waffles, my dear Dewford," she chirruped, ruffling his hair.

She put earbuds on, and danced around to the music that was playing as she set the table for breakfast. Huey and Louie came down and sat at the table. The boys began stuffing their faces as the rest of the family came to the table.

"So, got any plans today, boys?" Scrooge asked.

"Watching TV," they replied in unison.

"Why?"

"We want to have a movie night," Huey said. "Our first one with Mom."

"That sounds like fun," Della said. "What movie?"

"We haven't decided yet."

"Okay, then, we'll figure it later."

When the boys finished, they went into the living room with Della to pick out a movie. However, Dewey didn't help.

Why? Because something felt off. Everywhere he looked, there was really only fuzzy colorful shapes. He didn't know why.

Should I tell Mom? Or Donald? Frida? Scrooge?

"What's wrong, Dewey?" Della asked.

"Nothing," he replied, sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.

Della laughed a few moments later at what was going on in the show. Dewey frowned and felt an ache in his chest, and he swore he felt a few tears falling from his eyes. He couldn't see what was going on at all.

"Dewey, are you crying?" Della asked. "What's wrong?"

"I can't see what's going on," he sobbed, hiding his face in his hands. "Everything's blurry, and I can't see."

Della brought Frida in and Frida looked into Dewey's blue eyes.

"Hmm...I don't see anything wrong with them. I think, though, that you just need glasses."

"No, I don't want to look like a nerd. Just fix it."

"I could if I had my magic today. You only have to wait until the end of the month for me to fix it, but for now, you'll need to wear glasses."

Dewey got back from the eye doctor wearing black-framed glasses. He ran upstairs and hid immediately upon returning.

"Dewford, come out," Huey said, searching the bedroom for Dewey. "We're not going to laugh at you."

Louie checked their closet and saw a little duck tail; the telltale sign of his hiding brother. He pulled Dewey out of the closet.

"You don't look that bad," Louie said. "You remind me of someone. I just can't put my finger on it."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and began searching the web. Meanwhile, Webby walked in. She gasped.

"Dewey..."

"I know, I look like a nerd."

"No, in fact, I think I'm...I think you're even more handsome with glasses. They suit you a bit."

Dewey blushed.

"Bingo!" Louie shouted suddenly. "You look like the Panda guy!"

"What?"

"You know, the Panda guy. Some Robert dude, he's also voicing this panda. You know...the Panda guy."

"What the--"

"I think he just looks like, well, Dewey," Webby said. "And he always will."

She held his hand and the duo left the room together.

*Sorry if this sucked a bit...*