You're gonna be a star!

Frida wasn't quite sure what happened; one minute she was talking to some British guy in a coffee shop, then she was suddenly whisked away from there and appeared at McDuck Studios.

"Why are we here?" she asked the man.

"Well, young lady, I want to make your acting dreams come true," he said. "You said you wished to be an actress when you were younger, yes?"

"Yeah, but I've got a family to take care of. I've got a husband, twins, my nephews--"

"You can still act. Lots of people have children at home while they're doing some sort of acting gig. I've been looking for someone to be the main character in my latest project."

"You're a director?"

"Of course. I'm Alistair Boorswan, I'm sure you've heard of me."

"No...but you sound like someone. I think his name was...Wright, maybe?"

"Ah, it doesn't matter if you've heard of me before. The point is, you're going to be famous."

He led Frida to one of the acting studios, where dozens of other actors, producers, and make-up artists walked around and chatted.

"Everyone, meet Ms. Frida Duck," he announced. "She's going to be playing our main character."

"I was going to be the star!" one redheaded girl shrieked.

"Cindy, calm down. I said you'd be supporting cast. Now, Frida, could you read our script for a bit, please? We're going to do this scene before your entrance. Hey, Ruby, Jake, could you do Ms. Duck's hair, make-up, and outfit?"

Frida was surrounded by people doing her hair and make-up, as well as doing measurements for her costume. Soon, she found herself in a stiff business suit and her hair tied back in a bun.

She flipped through her script, and felt a bit nervous; her role was apparently a Ms. Aida Jackson, the strict owner of a corporation that sells electronics. Frida had practiced several roles and voices as a child, but never a strict one.

"Ms. Duck, are you ready?" Alistair asked. "We're going to need you in 5 minutes."

"Mr. Boorswan, I don't think I can do this. I don't really do strict."

"You said you had children, so I thought this role would be perfect. Surely, you discipline them at some point?"

Frida could only remember the time where she was angry at Louie for getting in the way of Dewey and Webby's relationship by kissing Webby. Perhaps she could put some of that old anger into her role...

"He did what?" Scrooge exclaimed.

"He made me the main character in his newest project," Frida explained. "It's fine, really."

"No, it isn't. If he's doing it at my studio without my permission, he's wasting MY money! You need to tell him to shut this down."

"It'll be okay. Maybe I could do something--"

"You cannae show anyone else your magic, remember?"

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll tell him we'll have to do it elsewhere."

"That's fine with me, as long as he's not wasting my money."

"Do you like this acting thing, Aunt Frida?" Huey asked.

"Kind of. It's not as great as I thought it would be. Almost everyone seems to hate me, especially this one girl that got fired after she tried cutting my bun off with prop scissors. I don't think anyone I know of has worked with nobody but haters."

"It'll get better soon enough. I'm sure of it."