Pigtails and bows

The triplets were spending the weekend with the Windham family. They were currently drawing in Anise's room.

"I drew us, Llewellyn," Anise said, showing Louie her drawing. "Because you're my friend."

Louie wasn't really paying attention, though; he felt extremely tired. And no, he wasn't just trying to get out of Anise's world to be lazy.

"What's wrong?" Huey asked. "Louie?"

"I'm just tired," he responded. "I think I'll just go to sleep right now."

"It's not even night time, though," Dewey said.

"I'm really tired, I just want to sleep."

His brothers looked at each other worriedly, but let him be; it was only sleepiness, right?

Louie curled up in a blanket and tried to sleep. However, even with the blanket, he was still chilly. He felt cold, yet hot.

"Llewellyn, your brothers say you're feeling tired," Anise's mom, Dolores, said. "Are you okay?"

"Just tired. And cold. But, I'm also hot."

"I think you might be sick, Lou. I'll call your uncle and tell him to pick you up."

"No, I want to stay."

Louie coughed, and instantly regretted it; he now felt an ache in his stomach and chest. Maybe he was sick...

Anise walked in and cuddled up next to him.

"No, Anise, you'll get sick, too," Louie said. "And I'm feeling queasy right now."

Anise hugged Louie, not paying attention to what he said. He decided not to try to get her to go away; she could be very stubborn, sometimes.

When Donald arrived to pick up Louie, he saw that him and Anise had fallen asleep, curled up next to each other.

"Aw, they're so cute," Dolores said upon seeing the adorable display.

"They're like siblings," Donald said. "It's really cute."

He picked up Louie and carried him back home. He set him onto his bed and closed the door to his bedroom.

Louie woke up momentarily and noticed Anise's absence. But, he didn't mind so much; she had made him feel so much better already...