Dewey Dew-night!

"Welcome to Dewey Dew-night Digital...whatever," Dewey said to his camera. "And today, I'm interviewing one of the most interesting people I've ever met; my aunt, Frida!"

Frida appeared, waved awkwardly at the camera, and sat on the chair next to Dewey. Applause sounded, making Frida jump a little.

"You alright?" Dewey asked.

"Yeah, I'm-I'm fine, just not used to this setting."

"Anyway, I'm interviewing you, so I'm supposed to ask you questions. So, where are you from?"

"Arizona. I lived in a city that was within the Sonoran Desert, so there wasn't much."

"Ooh, did you ever have to defend yourself from a rattlesnake, or a scorpion, or a Gila monster?"

"I saw a dead garter snake once."

"Oh...Well, what did you do for fun growing up?"

"Drawing. Reading. Being Louie, occasionally."

"What's, um...what's your favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Like me!"

Dewey stood on top of the desk he usually sat behind.

"Frida loves me, me, me!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Dewford Duck, you get down from there!"

"Sorry. Anyway, uh...Anything interesting in Arizona? Ooh, you ever been to the Grand Canyon?"

"No. And all there is...is sand."

"Okay...sounds...cool, I guess. So, why did you move to Duckburg?"

"Because I was into film. I was hoping to become an actress."

"Ooh, if you try being an actress now, could I join you?"

"I don't think I could get into film while taking care of my twins and you guys."

"Aw. Well, have you got anything interesting to show us, or tell us?"

Frida brought out a small cage. Inside was a mangy dark gray rat creature with ruby eyes. It snarled viciously at everything around it.

"What the duck is that?"

"It's a Mountain Crystal Rat. It feeds on precious jewels...and occasionally flesh. They're extremely vicious, and their bite can turn you into diamonds."

"That's...certainly interesting. But, why do you have this thing?"

"Because their hearts are made of something similar to rubies. You can get big cash off of them."

"O...kay...Can you get that thing out of here now?"

"Sure, I--"

Frida froze for a second, then began searching around the studio; the cage keeping the Rat secure was broken.

"Okay, this was a very...interesting episode, to say the least. Now, I should probably turn this off for today to avoid you all seeing us get mauled by a rat the size of a Chihuahua. Goodnight, viewers, and remember to hit that Like button!"

The Rat squealed as it put its face up to the camera and knocked out the camera.