A fight between brothers

Dewey sat on his bed, while Louie was playing some sort of game on his phone. He had the volume turned all the way up, and he would occasionally exclaim loudly.

"Louie, can you play that somewhere else?" Dewey asked.

"I'm almost at the boss level, leave me alone."

"Could you at least turn the volume down? It's really loud."

"No. I need to hear everything."

"Wear headphones."

"I broke mine. Shut up, and let me play."

Dewey got down from his bed, took Louie's phone out of his hand, and threw it out the window.

"My phone!" Louie shouted. "You're gonna pay for that, Dewford!"

He smacked Dewey, and the brothers started fighting. The fight stopped when Dewey collapsed on the ground from exhaustion. Frida walked by and noticed the scene.

"Llewellyn, what did you do?" she shouted.

"Hey,  he hit me, too."

"Why were you two fighting?"

"He threw my phone out the window."

"Because he was playing some game, and it was really loud," Dewey said.

Frida looked at both of the boys. Dewey had a black eye, multiple bruises, and he was holding his side in a funny way; and Louie had cuts on his face, and blood dripped from his beak.

"You're both grounded," Frida said, picking up Dewey and putting him on his bed. "Wait here while I get something for your injuries."

Neither of the boys looked or talked to each other. The only sound that was heard was their breathing, and Dewey's occasional coughing.

"Listen, I'm sorry," they said at the same time, breaking the silence.

"Really?" Dewey asked.

"Yeah, it's just...my phone is my life. I've got everything on there...including pictures of things we'll never get to see again."

"Like what?"

"Our first Christmas with Mom. It's not like that can happen again."

"No, it can't. And I'm sorry for throwing all our memories out the window."

They hugged, just as Frida got back with some magical liquid. She also handed Louie's phone to him. Amazingly, it was perfectly okay, except for a smudge of what appeared to be tree sap on the back of it.

"I found it in a bush outside," she said, smearing the liquid on their cuts and bruises to heal them. "It must be an older model, the new Waddle phones are fragile as heck."

"Thanks," Louie said, as she took the phone back.

"You're grounded, so you can't use it today, okay?"

"Okay."

Louie didn't feel angry at Dewey anymore; as long as his phone and all the memories on it were okay, he was fine...