Lee Pace

Playing Lili Oakenshield was a easy job, she had to kiss Lee Pace, who was playing Thranduil.

Lili was Thorin's adoptive daughter. Lili was an elf, a pure elf, her parents were Thorin's friend (I know that Thorin doesn't like elves but in this imagine he does, well, Lili's parents), they died when Lili was three and Thorin adopted her as her own daughter. He raises her like a dwarf even if he knew that she was going to act like an elf but at Thorin surprise, she end up acting like both. Thorin was proud of his daughter.

Today, you were filming a flashback, Thorin's flashback. In the flashback, Lili was leaving her house she had with her father, her cousins and her aunt to go live with her future husband, King Thranduil. Only that, Lili didn't want to tell her family who was her future husband since Thorin didn't like the elves, especially Thranduil.

Tourning flashback

Lili turn to her father, who was sad to see her leaving " I will message you when the moment will be the best " she says " And when will it be ? " " I don't know dad, I don't know ". Thorin sighs and hug his daughter " I love you Lili " " I love you too dad " she says. She hug her cousin Fili " I'll miss you cousin " he says. She smiles " I'll miss you too Fili ". Them, she hugged Kili, who says the same as his brother. Lili was older than Fili and Kili since she was an elf. When she hugged Dis, she could hear her cry " I can't believe you'll get married baby " she says. Lili smile " I've always tough you'll marry one of your friend dwarf " she says laughing ending the hug. Lili dry her aunt tears an smile " I'll miss you auntie " " I'll miss you too dear niece ". She gave her one last hug and walk to the door. She smiles at her family for a last time and get out.

Back to reality

You were standing next to Lee, preparing for a kiss. Lee look at you and says his line I love you so much my queen " he says " And I love you too my king " and you kiss. You felt butterflies in your stomach, like each time you kiss him. Sure, he didn't knew that he did that to you. After the kiss Peter yelled cut. You got to your loge and hear someone knock " Enter ! ". Lee enters smiling " Hey ! I was wondering if you wanted to go on a coffee later on ? ". You smile " Sure when ? " " How about right after filming.. If you have nothing sure because I know that you have your children to take care of.. " " They'll understand Lee, Jake is 15 he can take care of the two others " you say. He smiles " Then I'll be waiting for you " Lee says smiling getting out of your loge. When you finish filming, you took your Iphone and call your son " Hello ? " " Hey Jake, I'm going on a coffee with Lee, I don't know when I'll come back " " You will be bacj before eight ? Cause you know that I'm scared to pit Alec to bed " " Yeah sure I'll be back to put him to sleep don't be scared hon " " Okay, what have you done for supper ? " " I did some sauce for spagetthi, make some cook and you could eat that with Emma and Alec, just cut Alec's one so he won't choke on them " you say " Yeah mom don't be scared ! " Jake say. You smile " Okay, I love you three, bye " " Bye mon love you too ". You hang up and saw Lee smiles " You're such a good mother ". You smile " Thank you ". Lee smiles and you get to the coffee shop. After drinking coffee, you and Lee went for a walk an after a while, he looks at you and say " I love you ". You look at him " You love me ? " " Yes (y/n) I love you with all my heart, I know you split few years ago and that you have children but I love you ". You smile and put your hands around is neck " I love you too Lee " and you kiss.

Three years later

You and Lee were together for three years and you couldn't be happier. Your children were in love with Lee since day one. Today, you and Lee gad an interview with Orlando, Aidan, Dean, Richard, Martin, Ian and Hugo for the third movie of the Hobbit. You were pregnant of three months but didn't told Lee yet. After a while, the interviewer looks at Lee and says " You had something to asks (y/n) isn't ? ". Lee looks at you and than back to the man " Yeah ". He seems nervous. He get in front of you and get you up. He gets on one knee and say " My love, it's been three years that we're together and I think that one thing could make me happier, (y/n), will you make me the honor of being my real wife ? ". You nod and smile. Lee smiles and put the ring on your finger. You kiss him and everyone claps.