Part 1: A choice of a Mother

Heyo Readers, hopefully you guys enjoy first fanfic. I would love to get some feedback and suggestions to improve. Note that I have no idea of how a relationship can work, so be patient. Additionally Ryuko has been aged up to fit in the story. Thanks again.

//3rd Person\\

In the Ryukyu Agency. There is a pale woman with cropped blonde hair known as the number 9th heroine, Ryuko Tatsuma, pacing around her desk trying to prepare herself for what's about to happen.

"Come on, you got this. You risk your life on a daily basis, this should be nothing". Reassuring herself. Quickly moved into her chair, pulling the landline in front of her. "You got this".

Tatsuma after dialing a phone number, she placed the phone to her ear listening intently for an answer.

"Endeavor here". A ruff voice from the number 2nd hero answered. "If this is some kind of scam, I'll find you and burn you to hell!".

"No. It's Ryukyu". She calmly stated. "I called to talk about what happened between the two of us a few weeks ago". Then took a deep breath in.

"What about it?! You promised that we will never talk about that night, I still can feel that headache from all those drinks". With a slight sliver of anger, seething out of his words.

"We did. However, that does not mean there were no consequences from those actions". Leaving a few seconds to let sink in. "Enji, I'm pregnant with your child".

Another few more seconds passed until he coldly answered. "Abort it".

Those words cut deep for Ryuko. "What!? That is a life! And you're willing to end it!?". She said with an uncommon expression of rage.

"That thing is a mistake. And I have no interest in a child that will be a failure for my goal." Endeavor bluntly stated without a single amount of remorse. "If you choose to keep that failure, then I will have nothing to do with it".

Before Ryuko got the chance to talk a bit about her mind, Endeavor hung up leaving her by herself with a kid she didn't expect to have with no support. She places the phone down and leans back as tears start rolling down her face. 'What am I going to do? How am I going to support this child? I don't want this kid to go to an orphanage having experienced that myself'.

"Please fate. Please give me a better option for my child". Still crying to herself, until a sudden knock on her office door brought her back in reality. While wiping the tears from her eyes, she said. "Come in".

"Excuse me, Ryuko. I heard yelling from your office, and I was wondering if everything is alright?" Said from the green haired lady, as slowly walked into the office.

"Inko?"

Is this what you a Cliffhanger??? No idea!!