Chapter 80

We hope you all had a nice and safe holiday so far! ♥

When Minji left to go to Handong's place, Gahyeon, Bora and Yoohyeon left to spend a nice afternoon at the park. Of course Bora and Gahyeon insisted for Siyeon and Yubin to go with them, but the blonde vampire refused, saying that she wasn't in the mood to go, but she forbade Bora to stay home with her. The blue haired hunter explained to them that she had some statistics homework to do and that she would take the opportunity to train with Siyeon since she was at home. When the girls left and Yubin finished her homework she knocked at the door of Siyeon's room, opening it slowly.

"I'm done with statistics... The way you explained to me how to solve those exercises was really clear and easy" she said with a huge smile.

"Let me see you exercises first, Yubin. I'll check if you did them right and if you actually made them all. For all I know you can just lie" Siyeon chuckled.

"Why would I lie?" Yubin asked, pouting and going back to Gahyeon's room to take the papers with the exercises. She walked back to Siyeon's room and sat down on the bed, handing her the exercises. "Here, all done!"

"Let me see" Siyeon smiled, quickly scanning through all the exercises with a proud smile. "You have all of them right except for this last one. You changed a plus into a minus, Yubin"

"What? Let me see" the blue haired girl asked, looking at the exercise and sighing. "I thought I did everything perfectly! Can I fix it after the training?"

"You can fix it right now, just take a pen and quickly fix the exercise. I'll wait for you downstairs" the vampire smiled, ruffling her hair.

"Alright" Yubin snorted, standing back up and walking to Gahyeon's room to take a pen. She quickly fixed the exercise, checking that everything was correct this time. She changed in her fighting outfit and she ran downstairs. "I fixed the exercise and I'm ready to train!"

"Good, then you can start by stretching. We are going to train your speed a little bit today" the blonde vampire smiled.

"Okay" Yubin smiled as she walked outside. She started stretching her legs and her arms, trying a few sprints while she waited for the vampire. She used to be pretty fast, but after years spent in training as a steady frontliner, she lost some of that speed.

"I want you to be fast today, but also quiet, remember the techniques I told you for that?" Siyeon asked.

"I do... I tried it the other day and it's fine when I'm walking fast. But it's really hard to combine that with running fast" Yubin explained, walking to the vampire.

"Run one round for me and I'll evaluate"

Yubin nodded, walking to the edge of the arena and sprinting to the other side, trying to be as quiet as she could and for that she lacked in speed.

"I know I wasn't really fast but... how was the 'be quiet' part?" she asked, with a hopeful smile.

"Average. It's not bad but not that good either. Now can you do the same while keeping your speed?"

"I can try" the blue haired girl replied, running back to the other edge of the arena, running as fast as she could and trying to be quiet enough.

Siyeon carefully looked at Yubin's feet and sighed. "You're lucky there aren't actually a lot of situations where you need to run and be quiet" she commented.

"Is it that bad?" Yubin asked, looking down at her feet.

"It's not that bad, it's just... bad" the vampire said. "It's hard to train this if you didn't learn it in the beginning too"