Chapter 120

A week after the group was training for the fourth mission even though Jiwoo didn't send any type of message or information yet. They had no idea who they were up against and to make everything worse they had no idea of how to contact Jiwoo, not only for the mission but mostly because of Yubin. After a week of being apart from the red and black haired girl, Yubin was starting to get sadder and grumpier by the second. She spent way too much time on her own and she barely talked to the group.

When Gahyeon woke up she noticed that her girlfriend was sitting in front of the window just aimlessly staring outside at nothing and sighing once in a while. The pink haired vampire decided to just leave her be and try to sleep some more until the sighs started to annoy her a little.

"Honey, can you please stop sighing? If you want to go outside just go"

"I don't want to go outside" Yubin dryly replied, not even bothering to turn around.

"Then just stop sighing, I'm trying to get some more rest" Gahyeon answered with a smile, putting the blankets back over her head.

"It's 9am" the blue haired vampire stated, moving the curtain a little. "You've slept enough"

"You know I like lying in bed, honey, can you please close the window? I can't lay comfortably with the light on my face"

Yubin let go of the curtain and she closed the window, glaring at Gahyeon. She walked back to bed and she laid down, taking a book in her hands and trying to read but she gave up after a few minutes, totally unable to concentrate.

"Fuck this" the mumbled, throwing the book on the nightside table.

"Hey, what's got you so worked up? Had a bad sleep?" Gahyeon chuckled.

"I need Jiwoo to be back" Yubin stated, slipping down under the covers.

"She'll be back soon" Gahyeon chuckled, ruffling her girlfriend's hair. "It's only been a week"

"It's ALREADY been a week and we don't know when she will be back because we can't contact her" the blue haired vampire countered, fixing her hair. "You have no idea of how I'm feeling"

"I do, me and my sister have been apart for a week too, in worse conditions than you"

"That doesn't mean anything. You've been around Siyeon for 30 years before that" Yubin countered, putting some distance between her and Gahyeon. "This... this is all new to me. And the only person I want to be around to, is not here"

"The only one you want to be around? Your girlfriend is right here, silly" Gahyeon chuckled.

"I know, and honestly? You are annoying me. I'm trying to tell you that I'm feeling bad and you just keep chuckling"

"I know how you are feeling. But you are acting like a lovesick teen right now"

"I've been turned and... I've been with her for a week and then she just left me here" Yubin whispered, hugging the pillow. "I feel like half of me is missing"

"Honey... you know that really does sound like a lovesick teen right?"

"Gahyeon... just let me be" the blue haired girl sighed, irritated because Gahyeon kept judging her without even considering how she was feeling.

"You're not cheating on me with this grandma Jiwoo right?" The pink haired girl decided to tease, wrapping an arm around Yubin.

"What if I am, huh?" The blue haired girl decided to counter, maybe she would be able to piss Gahyeon off just enough to be alone for a few minutes. "What if something happened during that week?"