Chapter 170

A few hours passed and Minji woke up all of the sudden, widening her eyes because she was afraid they would miss their date.

"Pup... wake up" she mumbled, gently patting her waist.

The silver haired vampire just hummed, rolling over on her other side and nuzzling closer to Minji. She was just the worst at waking up.

"Pup, our date" Minji whispered, pecking her lips a few times. "We need to prepare"

"Just... 5 more minutes" Yoohyeon protested, not wanting to open her eyes yet. She was so comfy against Minji's body.

"Pup..." Minji sighed, thinking of a way to make her wake up fast enough. "I'm hurt" she whispered. At hearing that Yoohyeon shot up in the bed, shoving the blanket off of their bodies and immediately checking all over Minji's body.

"Where? What happened?!" she asked in a sleepy but panicked tone.

"I'm hurt because you don't care if we miss our date" Minji said with a little smirk, pulling Yoohyeon down on her.

"I-... I should've known" the younger girl chuckled, pecking Minji's lips a few times. "You know me too well"

"I do" Minji chuckled. "Do you want to help me up so we can see if I can walk?"

"Of course" Yoohyeon smiled, standing up from the bed and quickly stretching out before reaching her hand out. When Minji grabbed it she pulled the woman up, seeing that she looked pretty okay. Way better than earlier anyway.

"I can stand" Minji said, slowly pulling away from Yoohyeon and taking a few steps. "And I can walk!" she cheered, smiling at her girlfriend.

"I think that's about all you need to do for the date" the latter cheered, grabbing a bag from the side. "I'll quickly go get a few things and we can leave"

Minji nodded and prepared herself. Both women opened the door of the other room to check on Siyeon but both her and Bora were sleeping so they decided to let them rest and they walked out of the house. Yoohyeon decided to lead the way, making them travel to the quiet outskirts of the town and stopping at a little sort of warehouse where a red carpet was laid out, leading towards the door.

"A warehouse? Are you trying to kidnap me?" Minji chuckled, holding Yoohyeon's hand and curiously looking at the fancy carpet. "You must be a gentle kidnapper though"

"I could kidnap you but that will be for another day" Yoohyeon smirked, pecking Minji's lips. "Wait here, I'll go make sure everything is set up" she added, quickly disappearing inside.

"Alright" Minji nodded, waiting outside. She was really curious to see what Yoohyeon had prepared for their date.

A few minutes later Yoohyeon came walking out of the warehouse in a fancy, short black dress, wearing a masquerade mask.

"Good evening, miss Jiu, can I invite you inside?" she asked, revealing Minji's old mask from the time when she was Jiu from behind her back and handing it to her.

Minji was honestly surprised about what was happening but the mask made a smile appear on her face. It meant a lot to her because she was wearing it when she met Yoohyeon and their relationship started when she was still wearing it. When she was Jiu.

"I would love to" Minji smiled, grabbing the mask and wearing it, following Yoohyeon inside.

"I hope I look as sexy as you in this mask" the silver haired girl smiled, quickly putting her hair up in a bun and showing the room to Minji. Inside there were a few red lights pointed at a single table for two with some beautiful blue roses in a vase.