Chapter 52

Sorry for the later than usual update ♥

Minji looked at how the smallest hunter was cutely hugging the sheets under her, probably thinking it was Siyeon that she was holding. The vampire smiled at the sight and softly closed the door behind her, sitting on the bed and crawling to the small woman to tap her side.

"Bora~ It's time to wake up, sweetie" Minji whispered.

The small hunter rubbed her eyes with a hand, yawning and turning around towards the voice she heard.

"Good... morning Siyeon" she whispered, yawning while speaking. She instinctively reached for the girl next to her, trying to pull her down.

"Good morning, Bora" Minji chuckled, hoping the girl would recognize her voice.

"You sound... weird" Bora chuckled, with her eyes still closed and still yawning. "Kiss" she softly ordered, smiling in her half-sleeping state.

"Bora I'm not S-" Minji tried to say with another chuckle when Bora put a hand on her arm.

"Kiss me, Siyeon" the small hunter asked again.

Minji smirked and quickly bent down, giving a really fast and chaste peck on Bora's lips.

"Well... now there is only Yubin left" she chuckled, thinking that she has already kissed Siyeon, Yoohyeon, Handong, Gahyeon by mistake and now Bora.

"What do you... mean Siyeon? And what did... you do to your... lips? They felt different" the hunter chuckled, stretching out a little.

"They felt different because I'm not Siyeon" Minji chuckled. "But hey... you have soft lips so I'm not complaining" she chuckled.

"What do yo-" Bora laughed, opening her eyes and immediately widening them. "Minji?!"

"I tried to warn you, but you looked really annoyed because no one was kissing you so..." Minji chuckled.

"Th-that still doesn't-... why did you-... what if Siyeon-... How are your lips so soft?" Bora ended up asking.

"I don't know... they just are! Wanna try again?" She teased, chuckling.

"I'm not too sure Siyeon will like that" Bora replied, not really saying 'no' which surprised Minji.

"But you would like to" the vampire smirked, winking at Bora, but knowing that she wouldn't do that again. It was just a little prank on a sleepy Bora. "So... sit up, small hunter... We need to talk" she said, suddenly serious.

"Not about that kiss right? I said everything I needed to say. And I'm sorry that I-" Bora said but stopped when Minji shook her head with a chuckle.

"It's not about the kiss" she said, smiling to Bora. "It's about your sister and Gahyeon. There was... a little incident" Minji said, locking eyes with Bora who quickly sat up on the bed.

"What? What happened? What incident are you talking about?" The small woman asked, suddenly sounding really awake.

"Okay let me say first that Yubin is fine now, okay? She's okay" Minji said, holding Bora's shoulders.

"Minji... just tell me, what happened? Did they... break up?" Bora asked.

"What? No, of course not!" Minji said, shaking her head. "Why would you think that?"

"I don't know? Why else would Bin not be okay?"

Minji sighed, knowing that there was no easy way to say this.

"They were having sex yesterday night and... Gahyeon lost control. She fed on Yubin until she was unconscious but... thank god Yubin was lucid enough to call Siyeon before it... it was too late" Minji explained.