Chapter 18

Just a little fun note before we start this hopefully fun chapter for you guys. A reader left a comment yesterday saying that a certain song really reminded them of the Minji on our story. Thanks to the commenter who pointed it out. The song was 'Losing you' by Wonho. If you are interested, feel free to check it out!

Once Gahyeon had left for college for today on this Tuesday morning Siyeon laid herself in the kitchen. She and Minji hadn't had a normal conversation with each other since yesterday evening. Siyeon was still mad that Minji kept things from her and wasn't about to forgive her that easily.

"Siyeon can we please talk?" Minji asked once she had cleaned the table after their breakfast.

"There is no point in talking about that again right now, Minji. I'm hurt and I'm really disappointed in you...not because you met with a hunter but because you didn't tell me. You were afraid I wouldn't agree with you so you decided that it was better to keep me out of it" Siyeon said angrily, not even looking at Minji.

"Siyeon I told you that-" Minji tried to justify herself but the younger vampire.

"Don't, Minji! I don't want to hear it right now! Just leave me be" she yelled, taking out her phone.

Minji didn't want to give up. Siyeon had the wrong idea about what happened. Yes, she was afraid that Siyeon wouldn't agree with her but that wasn't the only reason why she didn't tell her the truth.

"I'm asking you to talk, Siyeon, and I will ask as your leader if I have to" Minji tried to say but Siyeon took her eyes off her phone and she looked up at Minji.

"Today I will fight you, if I have to, Minji" Siyeon hissed and only in that moment Minji realized how hurt and betrayed Siyeon felt. She never threatened to fight her, not like that.

"Singnie just hear me o-" Minji tried to say again but the younger vampire signalled she had to be silent as she called someone on the phone.

Minji looked at her and sighed. She really didn't know how to fix this... she could just hope that Siyeon would hear her out sooner or later.

"Hi Bora, I'm sorry to bother you" Siyeon gently spoke on the phone.

"Siyeon? You don't bother me but I just didn't expect you to call. Is everything alright? Did you find Gahyeon" the small woman asked.

"Yes, she came home yesterday night. She's fine and she stayed at a friend's house" Siyeon explained.

"I'm glad to hear that. Thanks for calling me to tell me that! I'm relieved she's alright" Bora cheered.

"Actually Bora... I didn't call you just for that. I was wondering, would you like to meet up? I really want to thank you for helping me yesterday so I would like to buy you a cup of coffee or something" Siyeon shyly said.

"Asking me out on a date again? Bold move" Bora laughed. "I would love to go but I'm kinda stuck at home. Yoohyeon ordered me to clean the house"

"Oh...uhm... that's fine. Maybe another time then" Siyeon said, clearing her throat to try to hide the disappointment in her voice.

"Hey wait, don't hang up. You can come over if you want? Yubin is at college and Yooh is doing god knows what somewhere" The older woman chuckled.

"Tell me the truth... You just need help cleaning the house, am I right?" Siyeon asked chuckling but she couldn't help but smile hearing Bora inviting her over.

"No, that wasn't my original intention but since you're offering, yup you can help me"

"I wasn't offering but since you helped me yesterday, fine, I will help you cleaning. Just text me the address and I will be right there" Siyeon said softly.