Chapter 35

As Yubin entered her house, she closed the door, turning to it and resting her hand on the handle for a few seconds. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She knew that talking about what happened a year ago, right in front of her sister, wouldn't be easy... but she didn't expect it to be that hard. Right after though, walking out of the police station, she felt better... she felt lighter and maybe, she could lock what happened in a little box and put that away, forever. As she thought about that, she felt two arms gently wrapping around her waist, and what felt like a forehead, resting on her back.

"I'm so proud of you, honey" Gahyeon whispered, kissing Yubin's back. "For telling Bora and reporting it to the police. I can imagine how hard that must have been"

Yubin smiled and turned around to face Gahyeon.

"It was really hard but... now I can move on" she said, caressing Gahyeon's cheek "Now we can move on" she added, placing a kiss on the vampire's forehead. "I don't want to flinch every time you touch me anymore, I don't want to be afraid. Just... give me a little bit of time to get used to it" she whispered with a smile.

"Honey, I will give you as much time as you need. Me touching you is not a priority" Gahyeon said with a little chuckle. "The most important thing is that you can get over it"

Yubin smiled, talking Gahyeon's hands and bringing them on her waist

"It kind of is though... a priority" she joked with a chuckle and Gahyeon laughed. "What do you say, would you give me one of those special kisses? Like the one you gave me yesterday?" She timidly asked "I deserve it, right?"

"You mean the one where I was being awfully slow? The one for lovers?" Gahyeon teased. "I'll need to think about that... Yoohyeon can wake up any moment"

"Pretty please?" Yubin asked with a soft voice, pouting a little. "And yes... the one for lovers" she shyly admitted.

"I can give you that one" Gahyeon said, pulling Yubin a bit closer. "Let's close our eyes though"

Yubin smiled and nodded, closing her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Gahyeon's hands gently resting on her waist. And she waited...

"Are you, like, going to kiss me or?" Yubin asked, hearing Gahyeon chuckle right in front of her. The next thing she knew a soft pair of lips was lightly pressed against hers.

Yubin melted into that kiss as Gahyeon's lips moved slowly against hers. She pulled the vampire closer with one hand on the pink haired girl's back and the other one behind her head. They both smiled, not fastening their tempo and just enjoying the feeling of each other's lips. Taking the time to notice any little movement and feel all the emotions between them.

After a while, Gahyeon slowly pulled back, gently biting Yubin's lower lip and pulling it a little. The hunter just stood there, with her eyes still closed. When she finally opened them again, she locked eyes with Gahyeon.

"Do you remember that yesterday I told you that was my favourite kiss?" Yubin asked, blushing a little "Well forget it... this is my favourite now"

"Are you just going to keep saying that to flatter me, honey?" Gahyeon chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"Not at all... I'm saying that because it's true" Yubin said with a little smile. "I think you are the only one in the world that could make me love slow kisses, baby girl" she chuckled.

"I better be the only one you DO them with!" Gahyeon laughed, punching Yubin's arm. "Do you want to eat something more? There are some leftovers from breakfast"

"Someone is jealous" Yubin chuckled. "Yeah, let's eat something! I was so tense that I couldn't eat that much at breakfast... and now I'm starving" she said, taking Gahyeon's hand and walking to the kitchen.