Chapter 62

Yubin didn't know for how much time she stood still, frozen right in front of the opened door. She couldn't believe her eyes and she was afraid that if she blinked Chaesol would disappear once again. The girl gave her a little smile, not able to hold back the tears anymore

"It took me a long time... but I found you" she cried when Yubin ran in her arms, letting go of everything she kept inside for years.

"You... you're here. You're really here... I... You stopped calling me so... I thought that..." Yubin tried to say not being able to finish a sentence.

"I will explain everything to you" Chaesol whispered, letting go of the bouquet on the ground and wrapping her arms around Yubin. "I'm here" she added, crying, kissing the top of Yubin's head.

"Chae... your roses..." Yubin whispered, seeing them fall on the ground.

"Uhhm, Blue Hair? Who is she exactly?" Siyeon asked, not wanting to interrupt anything.

"She's... She's Chaesol" Yubin whispered, breaking the hug. "Yoohyeon!" the blue haired girl yelled, wanting for her to come to the door.

"I said I don't want to miss this part" Yoohyeon yelled back when Siyeon turned to her.

"A certain Chaesol is here but I never heard of h-" Siyeon tried to explain when Yoohyeon jumped out of the couch. She ran to the door, past Siyeon and she stopped right in front of Yubin and Chaesol.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!! You are all grown up!" Yoohyeon yelled, hugging the new girl tightly while Yubin couldn't stop crying.

"I am. It's been a few years" Chaesol said in her voice that was as light as a feather, giving a little smile to Yoohyeon.

"It's been a lot of years!" Yoohyeon replied. "Come in! Yubs bring her in, I'll take the suitcase!" she cheered as Yubin instinctively took Chaesol by the hand, walking in the house and huggin the girl again.

"I can't believe you are here" she whispered, not wanting to let go.

"It took me a while to get the money but... I made it" she smiled and before she went in she bowed for Siyeon. "Hello, Miss, you look great with that blonde hair"

"Uhm... nice to meet you, Chaesol" Siyeon replied, not really knowing what was happening. "And thank you, Blue Hair dyed it for me"

"That's a cool nickname" Chaesol chuckled with a little smile before walking in and looking around the room. It looked pretty cozy. "Is Bora home?"

"No, she should be home soon though!" Yubin cheered "Oh my god she will be so happy to see you Chae!" the girl said, cupping Chaesol's cheek "How's Anya? Is she here? Did she get adopted?"

"She's doing good, no and no" Chaesol said with a whisper. "We video-call a lot though. And you know... she still has that Panda you gave her. 'Panda Bin'."

"She kept her promises" Yubin whispered, crying "And I kept mine" she added, pointing at her hair. "And you kept yours... you are really here, after all these years"

"I told you I would come find you. Bora gave me the address after all" Chaesol smiled, turning to Yoohyeon. "Excuse me, Yoohyeon, could you put these roses in a vase please?" She politely asked.

"Of course! No need to be so formal with me, Chae!" Yoohyeon replied with a smile, taking the roses in her hands and looking for a vase.

"Did you grow them yourself?" Yubin asked, squeezing the girl's hand.

"I did. They are also the reason I'm here. I found a little place where I could grow some flowers and I sold them on the market" Chaesol explained.