Chapter 141

Later that morning everyone was outside, kind of nervous for the upcoming fight between Yoohyeon and Yubin. The members from Minji's pack were on one side of the arena in the stands and the members from Jiwoo's pack... well they both were standing in the arena since there was no one besides Yubin and her leader in it who were going over a few things before the fight, just like Minji and Yoohyeon were doing.

"Did you drink enough blood this morning?" Jiwoo asked, squeezing Yubin's shoulders and sounding a little bit nervous.

"Yes, Jiwoo and yes I warmed up. You asked me that already" the blue haired vampire chuckled.

"I know, I'm sorry... but it's really important that you win this fight" the red and black haired woman stated as she tapped her shoulder. "Have a quick sip"

"Jiwoo, stop making me more nervous. I'm ready for the fight and I won't lose. She can't bite me anyway"

"That won't be a problem for her if she knocks you out before you bite her" Jiwoo stated. "Drink" she ordered, pointing at her shoulder.

"You're stubborn, you know that?" Yubin sighed, taking a quick and short sip from Jiwoo's shoulder. "But thanks for caring for me"

"Of course" the older vampire smiled, pecking Yubin's forehead and wiping away a drop of blood from her lips. "I think your opponent is ready"

Yubin looked over at Yoohyeon who was nodding her head to something Minji was telling her, trying to listen in on what she was saying but not able to because of the volume Minji was speaking in.

"Alright Pup, even if you can't bite her... I still want you to give it your all. I don't care if you lose, but if you do, you go down fighting, alright?" Minji tried to encourage her girlfriend.

"Yeah but... isn't me losing the whole point of this fight?" Yoohyeon sighed, already feeling competitive because she didn't want to disappoint her leader and mate.

"It is but... you still need to keep your honor high and in addition the pack's honor" the black haired vampire explained, kissing her lips.

"I will. I will fight well and I'll give it my all" Yoohyeon nodded, pecking Minji's lips again.

"Good, just remember to always stay calm and not let yourself get worked up. Remember the things we trained on. You can't win the dominance thing, but you can win the strength test"

"I will do my best, Minji, I will bring honor to you and the pack" Yoohyeon whispered, nodding her head. The second oldest vampire of the group looked over at Jiwoo, locking eyes with her nodding her head.

"Yubin ready?" she asked.

"She is" Jiwoo nodded and pulled Yubin into a hug. "Do your best and use your strong points against her weakness as we discussed" she whispered to the blue haired vampire, rubbing her back before letting go of her. "We should go to the stands, Minji"

"Yeah, we should" Minji agreed with a little chuckle because it was funny to see Jiwoo sitting alone at the other side of the arena.

The two younger vampires walked towards each other and they locked eyes, looking way more motivated to fight than they were this morning.

"Ready, Yooh?" The blue haired vampire asked, trying to sound confident.

"I'm ready. Even though the outcome of the fight is set in stone, I won't make it easy for you"

"I was sure you weren't going to make this easy for me" Yubin said with a little smirk as she walked a little bit closer to Yoohyeon, growling.

Yoohyeon tried to growl as well, still making a cute purring sound and pushing Yubin back.