Chapter 101

The day after, Yoohyeon and Yubin walked to the vampires' place pretty early in the morning and while the silver haired hunter stopped in the living room to talk with Siyeon, Minji and Gahyeon, the blue haired girl decided to prepare two coffee and go upstairs to check on her sister. She lightly knocked on the door, hoping that she was already awake.

"Sis?" she asked in a low voice, not wanting to wake her up if she was asleep.

"Yes? I'm in here" Bora replied as Yubin opened the door. "Hi there, sunshine"

"Good morning" Yubin smiled, walking to the bed "I brought coffee!"

"That's really nice of you! I could use one" the small hunter chuckled. "I'm so glad you and Yooh are finally back to normal"

"I'm really happy about it too" the blue haired girl smiled, handing a cup of coffee to Bora and sitting down next to her on the bed. "It was really painful to walk around in the house, pretending that I wasn't missing her and the relationship we had"

"I can imagine it was... So, what did you do yesterday to celebrate?"

"We went to see Kwan!" Yubin smiled widely "She has an amazing loft in a really high building and she gave us both a ride on her bike!"

"What?! Kwan?! And you didn't even invite me?" Bora asked, a bit offended.

"I'm sorry, sis. I was supposed to go alone... but then Yooh joined me and it's a pretty long ride... and you know... with your shoulder hurting like that I thought it would be painful" Yubin whispered, looking down at her hands.

"You're probably right" the older woman sighed "But hey, then she will have to get her cool butt over here! I'm sure she would love Siyeon. And the others of course"

"She said she will visit us sometime and I showed her the pictures of everyone in the group" Yubin smiled, looking at Bora. "How... how is your shoulder?"

"It's the same as yesterday, slowly healing... It's just stupid that I can't dress by myself. And I could really use a shower... but yeah"

"I'm so sorry, Bora" the younger girl whispered, locking eyes with her sister. "I didn't mean to hurt you... I didn't want to hit so hard. And now you're hurt and you will have to delay the training and this... this is affecting the whole group. Why do I always cause problems to people close to me?"

"Hey don't say that! I caused this one myself basically" Bora tried to cheer her up, pulling her closer with her free arm.

"No, Bora... you were trying to help me. And I had this awful bad temper and I... I lost control as always" Yubin replied, shaking her head.

"Bin. Shut it and give my stomach a hug" the brunette chuckled, flashing her a big smile. She didn't want to hear Yubin blaming herself.

The younger girl sighed and wrapped her arms around Bora's waist, resting her head on her side.

"I don't know what I did to deserve a sister like you, honestly" the blue haired girl whispered, closing her eyes.

"Be awesome and be cute" Bora smiled, combing her blue hair. "I will be back on the battlefield before you know it!"

"I know you will... you are the strongest person I know" Yubin smiled, kissing Bora's side. "I'll kill as many vampires as I can today, so I will make you proud. And I will keep your woman safe" she chuckled, knowing that it would probably be the other way around.

"I know you will and that's all I need you to do... well that and help me out of this freaking shirt" Bora sighed, chuckling right after.

"I'll help you change so you can come downstairs to say good luck to Siyeon, Yooh and Minji" Yubin smiled, carefully taking off Bora's shirt and walking to the closet to find a new one.