Chapter 107

After the mission the girls went back home and were greeted by Bora who was cooking a nice dinner for Gahyeon, Yubin and Yoohyeon. The younger hunter stayed with the group for a few minutes to tell Bora about the mission but she kept looking around, not seeing her girlfriend. Bora patted her back and told her that Gahyeon was training in the arena so Yubin decided to join her outside. She smiled, looking at how much effort Gahyeon was putting in the training and she walked closer to her, jumping in the arena behind her girlfriend's back.

"You improve every day, baby girl" the blue haired hunter smiled, looking at her.

"Thank you... Honey... I'm doing... my best" The pink vampire said as she was doing some push-ups, sweating a lot which showed she must've been busy for a while.

"So uhm... Bora literally jumped in Siyeon's arms, making both of them fall, because she was happy that she came back safe and sound" Yubin said, crossing her arms on her chest. "And I get this? Nothing?"

"You will get something... just... let me finish... this set of 150" the youngest vampire groaned, clearly struggling to keep going.

"Alright" Yubin sighed, sitting on the floor and laying down, looking at the sky "I guess the push-ups are more important than me not dying in a mission!"

"Honey... just... 3 more" Gahyeon said, doing her last push-ups and then falling flat on her chest, breathing heavily with her hair sticking to her forehead.

"You done?" The blue haired girl asked, turning her head to the side and looking at her girlfriend. "Wanna go for another set together? 150 more?" She teased.

"S-sure... just gimme a minute... to recover" her girlfriend replied.

"I was kidding, Gahyeon" the hunter teased, locking eyes with her and putting her hands under her own head, looking up and feeling really happy because of how things went today.

"I'm really happy you're back" Gahyeon whispered, hugging Yubin and sticking to her because of how sweaty she was.

"You are... sweaty" Yubin commented, lightly patting Gahyeon's shoulder and not enjoying that feeling at all. "Like... a lot! How long have you been training today?"

"I started when you left, I think" the vampire replied, thinking about it and then nodding her head.

"I'm really proud of you, baby girl. You're training really hard and you are improving a lot" Yubin smiled, pecking Gahyeon's lips.

"Thank you! I'm feeling better every day" the girl chuckled but then glaring at Yubin. "But if you're proud of me, why did you make a disgusted face when you patted my shoulder?"

"You know I don't really like the stickiness" Yubin chuckled, looking at Gahyeon. "But I like you, so I guess that's fine!"

"You are really cheesy! You get a sweaty Gahyeon hug as reward" the pink haired girl cheered, hugging her tighter than before.

"That's... thank you" Yubin chuckled, hugging Gahyeon back and ignoring the fact that she was sweaty.

"So... how did it go? What crazy stuff did you get into this time?" The vampire curiously asked, wiping her forehead.

"Now... 'crazy stuff' is definitely the right way to describe that!" Yubin said, nodding her head. "We involuntarily exchanged groups... I went with Minji and Siyeon went with Yooh"

"Minji? And you did well? Were you nice to each other?" Gahyeon wondered, knowing Yubin told her she was kind of intimidated by Minji.

"Oddly enough, we did" Yubin smiled, locking eyes with Gahyeon. "This creepy vampire had prepared rooms for us. Each one of us had their own room to go through, with their biggest fear in it" the girl explained.