Chapter 26

An update because it's the first anniversary of Dreamcatcher's 'Deja Vu'! Happy birthday to this incredible song

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD

earlier that morning, once again, Yubin wasn't at college and Gahyeon was starting to get worried. Was the blue haired girl really sick? Gahyeon noticed that today Miyeon was absent too. They probably were together somewhere, kissing and having sex and Gahyeon was worrying for nothing. Maybe she could go to Yubin's after classes? Just to see if everything was okay.

"You got her hooked huh? She didn't answer her phone for 3 days after spending the night with you" Eunbin suddenly said, stopping at the lockers, right beside Gahyeon.

"Does she tell everyone who the new one on her list is?" Gahyeon sighed, turning towards Eunbin. "And she wasn't with me these past days, she was fucking Miyeon's brains out"

"I don't think so, Miyeon was so pissed yesterday because Yubin hadn't answered her phone for 2 days and she was sure she was with you" Eunbin said, scratching her head in confusion.

"Wait so, she wasn't with Miyeon?" Gahyeon asked just to be sure and Eunbin nodded.

"Nope, Miyeon was literally whining all day yesterday, getting on my nerves about how badly she needed to... you know" Eunbin chuckled.

Gahyeon quickly nodded and put her books back in the locker. She put her backpack on her back and she closed the locker, starting to walk towards the exit door.

"Where are you going? There are like 4 more hours to go!" Eunbin yelled and Gahyeon just shrugged, turning towards the girl.

"I have something important to do" she quickly explained and she started running as soon as she walked past the college gates. Eunbin just rolled her eyes and went towards her lesson. She always thought the pink haired girl was a bit weird. Meanwhile Gahyeon ran towards Yubin's home. If she indeed hadn't seen anyone in 3 days then something was definitely wrong.

As soon as she arrived, she knocked at the front door and waited for a few minutes. No one was answering... something was definitely wrong. Yoohyeon and Bora were probably out for work but Yubin? Why wasn't she answering?

"Just a moment, I'm coming" Gahyeon heard Yubin's voice coming from the inside of the house. Why was she taking so long to get to the door? When she finally opened up she was really surprised to see Gahyeon. She was supposed to be at college.

"Gahyeon?! What are you doing here?" she whisper-yelled.

"I wanted to check on you. I was worried" Gahyeon admitted, locking eyes with the blue haired girl. She looked really tired and pale. Was she okay?

"I'm fine, I just told you I'm sick right? Did you receive my text?" Yubin asked, worried that maybe she forgot to hit send.

"I received it I... I just couldn't bring myself to answer" Gahyeon decided to be honest, and Yubin understood. This was probably about the thing Siyeon came to apologize for yesterday.

"I heard something from your sister, but I still don't really understand completely" Yubin smiled.

"I came here the other night, when you invited me over... but you weren't home. Bora told me you were at Miyeon's and I- I just... I felt hurt, Yubin" Gahyeon explained. Yubin's eyes widened as she reached for Gahyeon's hands.

"Wait... oh my god! I don't know why she told you that. You must've been excited to come over and then that happened. I wasn't at Miyeon's I just felt really sick" Yubin tried to explain, hoping the younger girl would believe her.