Chapter 29

Yes another chapter because this one and the next one from tomorrow belong together. Let's see it as the big Gahyeon's past arc ;)

Before we start a few notices though:

- I made myself an instagram account called: dc_nyle so if you personally want to reach out to me (Nyle) you can always do that via aff, Wattpad or IG.
- Since we received some fanart for this story  (I will make an extra page at the beginning for this) we will feature those on the foreword page with credits to the person that made it. If you are a creative soul, feel free to send your own fanart / fan edits to the IG account I mentioned. Message me on aff or Wattpad if you want to do it another way!
- And lastly thank you so much for all the support on this story! Remember, the more support, the more eager we are to write ♥

Ooh and last thing before we start my (Nyle) Dreamcatcher merch bundle just arrived together with the pillow cover. It's beautiful!! They even included Dongie on all the prints like the pillow and the binder and a photocard of all of them including Dong Dong! ♥

When Elkie arrived at the college gates she looked around. She didn't think it would be this crowded, but how hard could it be to find a pink haired girl? She walked for a bit, still looking around, when she spotted a pink haired girl sat down on a bench, right beside a blue haired girl. Bingo! She walked to them and she cleared her throat to catch their attention.

"Gahyeon?" She asked, with the best smile she could pull off.

The pink haired girl tilted her head she had never seen this girl before.

"Yes, that's me. Who are you?" Gahyeon asked. Elkie bowed and held out her hand.

"I'm Elkie! I know you don't know me but I temporarily live with Handong from the bar and she said I should look for you here since I'm new! She said hi by the way" Elkie introduced herself.

Gahyeon smiled, standing up and shaking Elkie's hand.

"Handong said she was hosting a girl that was helping her with the bar! So that's you!" she said and Elkie nodded with a smile. "I will gladly help you. Handong's friends are my friends" she added.

"Aww, thank you so much! Handong told me you were sweet but she forgot to say you are really really pretty too" Elkie complimented her.

Yubin had pretty much ignored the conversation till that point since she started reading a book when this girl started talking to Gahyeon, but when she heard that... she couldn't ignore it anymore. She glanced at the girl and she had to admit that she was beautiful... one more reason to introduce herself. She stood up, wrapping an arm around Gahyeon's shoulders and she held out her free hand.

"I'm Yubin" she said, trying to smile at the new girl.

"Ah, you must be the blue haired girl Handong mentioned, judging by your hair and all" Elkie chuckled before shaking her hand. "I'm Elkie nice to meet you"

"I am" Yubin said with a smile "and it's my pleasure to meet you" she added, not knowing what else to do. She had never done this. She wasn't usually jealous and she never really had to keep her girls from going somewhere else. Elkie politely nodded before turning back to Gahyeon, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"So do you want to show me around the college grounds? We can talk a little on the way" she cheered.

Gahyeon nodded with a smile.

"Sure! I'll gladly show you around and I'll gladly get to know you better. You really need to tell me how you ended up working for Handong" Gahyeon said chuckling. Yubin clenched her fist, totally unable to think of something to do. She didn't know how to tell Gahyeon that she didn't want her to go... without sounding rude... or jealous.