Chapter 121

After the big fight, Minji was sitting down on the couch, nervously playing with her fingers as she waited for Siyeon and Bora to come back home. She had explained what happened to Gahyeon and Yoohyeon and she couldn't say that went well. The pink haired girl ran downstairs to check on Yubin, Chaesol and Handong without even replying to Minji and Yoohyeon just sighed, shaking her head.

The older vampire held her breath as she heard the main door open and a really worried Siyeon barged in.

"I got Yubin's message! What happened?" She asked, looking around.

"We got attacked" Yoohyeon responded, knowing that Minji needed to explain but because her girlfriend wasn't speaking up she had to take the word.

"Attacked? Here? How?" Bora worriedly asked, looking around. "Where are my sister and Gahyeon?"

"They're in the basement... together with Handong and Chaesol" The silver haired vampire responded, nudging Minji's shoulder.

"Yubin and Chaesol are locked up" Minji blurted out, not wanting to drag this for too long.

"Excuse me?! Why is my sister locked up?!" Bora raised her voice a little. "Or Chaesol for that matter?"

"Chaesol is... I don't know what she is, maybe a priestess" Minji explained. "She controls plants and I have to check if she's really on our side. Until I do so, she'll be locked up"

"Are you serious? Even if she has those weird powers, she is a friend, Minji. We swore to not lock friends up in there for reasons that aren't dangerous" the second in command intervened.

"We don't know if she's dangerous, Singnie" Minji said, shaking her head. "She did save Yubin during the fight but we know she cares about her... I need to know if she's a danger for the others, mostly Handong"

"She saved Yubin! Why would she hurt any of her friends? And Chaesol loves Handong, she would never hurt her" Siyeon stated.

"I'm still waiting to understand why my sister is locked up as well, Minji" Bora intervened, not understanding what was going on. "And a priestess? Chae?" She asked, dumbfounded. She had met Chaesol a long time ago and she looked like the most normal person in the world.

"Yubin wanted to keep me from locking Chaesol up so she fought me... That's why" the leader sighed.

"You... you fought with Yubin?" Bora raised her voice, locking eyes with Minji. "I swear to god, if she's hurt..." she hissed, not liking this at all. She just recovered from a near-death experience after all.

"She fought me, the blame isn't all for me on that one! She should've just listened!" The oldest vampire said, feeling a bit targeted.

"You said it yourself, she was just trying to protect her friend" Bora raised her voice again, pushing Minji back by her shoulder. "Is she hurt?"

"If everyone just did what I said instead of fight and resist, it wouldn't have escalated like this" Minji raised her voice as well. "And I think I might have kicked her"

"You THINK you might-..." Bora mumbled, glaring at Minji and pushing her back again as Siyeon picked her up.

"Let's go check on Yubin for a minute" she tried to calm down her girlfriend. "When I come back up, you and I will talk" she added, locking eyes with Minji.

She didn't even give Minji the chance to reply as she walked downstairs with Bora, hoping that Yoohyeon would be able to handle her girlfriend.

After what felt like hours the door of the basement opened up again but only Siyeon walked out of it. She looked really angry and she went directly to Minji.