Chapter 51

Siyeon stayed in Gahyeon's room the whole night, watching over Yubin. She knew that if Gahyeon was able to free herself, somehow, Yubin would be the first person she would look for still being intoxicated by her blood. It was early in the morning when Yubin started shifting a little and rolling a couple of times in the bed, finally opening her eyes. When she did, the memories came to her mind and she quickly sat up on the bed, looking around her with a scared expression.

"Hey, hey" Siyeon said, quickly standing up from the side of the bed and holding Yubin's shoulders to try and push her back down "Don't make sudden movements, you've lost a lot of blood" she said softly.

"W-where... where is Gahyeon? I- I need to s-see Gahyeon! Is she o-okay? Let m-me go!" Yubin protested, trying to push Siyeon away from her body, not having forgotten about their fight yesterday.

Siyeon let go of Yubin's shoulders and made a step back.

"She's okay, but you can't see her right now" Siyeon said, sitting back on the side of the bed, but turning her back to Yubin, because the girl was still naked. "She's somewhere else with Minji"

"Minji?! She... she didn't punish her again right? It's not her f-fault!" The hunter argued but the vampire stayed silent. "Answer me, Siyeon"

"She needed to be punished, Yubin" Siyeon dryly replied "And if Minji wasn't here, I would have done it myself. I don't think you realized how close to death you were yesterday. What if I didn't hear you?" Siyeon said, standing up and handing a shirt to Yubin.

"You hear everything, so don't pull that shit. Gahyeon just made a little mistake! She would never kill me, Siyeon. What the fuck, you are talking about your sister! It's not because you could kill Bora, that she's the same. She is not you" the blue haired girl scoffed, feeling her head spin a bit.

"Put this shirt on and lay down" Siyeon said, still handing the shirt to the blue haired girl. "I know you don't want to see the truth Yubin, but you know she would have killed you. You knew... because you called me. If you weren't in danger, why did you call me?" The vampire argued.

Yubin grabbed the shirt from Siyeon's hand and put it on her lap with a sigh.

"Because I was startled by her actions... but I trust her so... I shouldn't have called for you. Gahyeon would have been able to stop. I'm sure she did once I lost consciousness"

Siyeon softened her gaze looking at Yubin and she couldn't help but feel sad for her. Her trust in Gahyeon was admirable.

"I had to fight with her to stop her from killing you" Siyeon said, locking eyes with Yubin. "She lost control and she wasn't scared, sad or anything when you lost consciousness. She was disappointed. She was disappointed because she couldn't hear you moan anymore" Siyeon said, knowing that this would break the blue haired girl, but she needed to know. She needed to know that a vampire without control is always a dangerous one. Even if it's Gahyeon.

"You're lying! You don't know what she felt! You can't read her thoughts! Stop trying to break us up!" Yubin yelled, grabbing the shirt and throwing it at Siyeon. "I don't want YOUR fucking clothes!"

"For God's sake Yubin!! I was here when she said that!" Siyeon said, standing up from the bed and looking in the blue haired girl's eyes. "I'm not trying to break you apart! I can see that you care about her and I can see that she cares about you!" she added, picking up the shirt from the floor and throwing it back to Yubin. "Fucking dress yourself or I will dress you myself!"

"Sure, Siyeon, don't act like a good person now! You never supported us, why would you do that now? And I'm not dressing myself with your fucking clothes!" Yubin said, sounding really mad.