Chapter 125

A few hours after Jiwoo's arrival, Yubin was already standing in front of the door of the vampires' place, not able to wait a minute longer. They told her Jiwoo was hurt and she needed to rest a little so she tried her best to wait as long as she could but she ended up leaving her house really early and she just walked back and forth in the street of the vampires' place. She looked at her phone once again, to check the time and she decided to knock, nervously scratching her neck until Siyeon opened the door.

"It was you, wasn't it? The one who kept walking around in the street" Siyeon laughed, looking at the younger girl.

"I wanted to see Jiwoo but you told me not to come too early so... I waited until Bora arrived with Gahyeon's stuff and couldn't wait anymore" the blue haired girl replied, walking in.

"It's okay, I know how hard it is" Siyeon reassured her, ruffling her hair. "She's upstairs, in my bedroom. Just check if she's asleep and if she is, let her rest, okay? She's been through a couple of rough days"

"Yeah, I will, thanks" Yubin nodded her head, quickly giving a hug before sprinting upstairs, stopping right in front of the bedroom Jiwoo was in and hesitantly knocking on the door. "You awake in there?"

"I am" Jiwoo replied in a sleepy voice after a few moments. She was actually asleep but she woke up as soon as she heard Yubin's voice. "You can come in, Blue"

"Still going with just the color huh?" The latter chuckled, opening the door and closing it behind her, for some reason deciding to lock it.

"Come here" Jiwoo replied, ignoring Yubin's question and patting the spot next to her. The former hunter sat down on the bed and carefully removed the sheets, gasping when she looked at the wound because it looked pretty bad.

"It will be okay, your sister cleaned the wound and stitched it" the older vampire said with a little smile. "I hate to admit it but... she did a really good job"

"You're going to love Bora, I can assure you that. Were you nice to her? You're usually not"

"Have I not been nice to you?" Jiwoo scoffed, locking eyes with Yubin. "And yes, I was nice to her... She's not too bad for a human"

"You have, but before you were nice you were kind of a bitch" the blue haired girl chuckled, covering the wound up again.

"I was because you were a little brat, cleaning around when I told you to lay still" Jiwoo sighed, shaking her head and slowly sitting up on the bed. "How are you? Is your hearing still giving you problems?"

"I flinch at hearing some high pitched noises now and then but it's way better than before"

"That's good, you will need time to adjust automatically to those" Jiwoo said with a little smile. "What about your fangs?"

"Already bigger than Yoohyeon's" the younger girl proudly said, opening her mouth to show them off.

"For now" Jiwoo stated, wrapping a finger around one of the fangs. "Hers will probably be biggers than yours, in the long run"

"In the long run... but she doesn't get a profit of that now" Yubin smirked, not realizing that showing her fangs to her leader was not that okay in the vampire lifestyle.

"Then I guess you can be proud of it for now but... don't do that unless I ask you too" Jiwoo stated, lightly pulling one of Yubin's fangs. "I could think you're trying to challenge me"

Yubin raised an eyebrow and flinched a little at the feeling of having a fang pulled on.

"And what if I am?" She joked.