Chapter 110

While Yubin and Gahyeon were at college and Minji was teaching vampire stuff to Yoohyeon, Bora and Siyeon decided to go out on a date. Since the hunter had been so caring and loving with the dates and the gifts, Siyeon wanted to do something special for her girlfriend as well. She had asked Yubin what Bora really liked to do when they were younger and the young hunter told her that the small woman loved to go ice skating and they did that a lot in their childhood, but Bora never got the chance to do it again.

"Why won't you tell me where we're going?" Bora pouted, looking out of the window of the car.

"Because I want it to be a surprise and if I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, would it?" Siyeon chuckled, blowing a kiss to Bora.

"You're being really secretive about this. Why do I feel like this wasn't a 'we need to leave them alone let's go' and rather a 'I already planned this' kind of date" Bora asked, squinting her eyes.

"Because it was?" Siyeon chuckled. "I mean, it was kind of last minute but since we needed to leave them alone, I thought it would be cute to do something special. All I needed was a free morning, a car and your sister!"

"Well... you have those now but I want to know where we are going" Bora pouted "I'm nervous! Am I dressed well for the occasion?"

"You are perfect, it's nothing fancy! That's why I told you to wear something more comfortable than the skirt you were about to wear" the vampire chuckled.

"So it's something you can't wear a skirt for?" Bora asked, scratching her head, thinking what it could be.

"Stop thinking about it, your brain is fuming!" Siyeon laughed, quickly ruffling Bora's hair with a hand. "We are almost there anyway!"

"Hmm, wait let me see if I recognize this place" the hunter asked, looking out of the window and trying to see if she knew the district.

"Your sister says you've never been here so... You won't" Siyeon chuckled as she parked the car in front of a pretty big building.

"What is this place?" The brunette asked, looking at the building that looked like a warehouse. "Wait... our date is not a mission right?" She sighed.

"Of course it's not!" Siyeon protested as they stepped out of the car. "Just come with me and you'll find out in a minute" she said, taking Bora's hand and walking to the door of the building.

"You know what's funny to think of right now? Minji is probably frustrated at how bad Yoohyeon is" Bora chuckled, linking arms with her girlfriend.

"Yeah, she probably is!" Siyeon agreed as she opened the door for Bora and entered the building with her, quickly looking at her girlfriend to see her reaction. "Surprise!" she said in a soft voice.

Bora's eyes widened in surprise as she saw the ice rink in front of her and the pretty lights shining down, reflected on the ice. There weren't a lot of people here but they also weren't alone.

"Siyeon this... t-this is amazing" Bora whispered. "I... Thank you" she added with tears in her eyes because she loved ice skating and she was so happy her girlfriend surprised her with this.

"Everything for my tiny queen" the vampire smiled, pulling Bora closer and kissing the top of her head. "But there is something you need to know, before we start"

"Y-yes? What is it?" The latter asked, looking up at Siyeon, wiping away a tear.

"I have literally no idea of how to do this" the blonde woman admitted, scratching her head. "I've never ice-skated in my whole life... so you'll have to teach me and be really patient with me"