Chapter 173

Sorry for the lack of response in comments. Cristina has a job during a week and I (Nyle) am starting school again soon. We'll try getting back to it soon

As promised to Minji, Nara and Solise would train Gahyeon and Yubin. The two vampires however didn't want to train at the house and asked if they could take them on some sort of training camp. After a long discussion in the group, they decided to trust them and let them leave. Solise told the girls to prepare their backpacks because they would go camping in the forest.

Yubin and Gahyeon had prepared everything and after a proper goodbye to their packs they left with the two ancient vampires.

"So.. we will stay in the forest for three weeks?" Yubin asked as soon as they arrived, while they were setting the camp.

"We will. Nature is the best environment to train without distraction" Nara replied, trying to put up her tent but clearly struggling with it. After a bit longer she got frustrated and kicked the thing down.

"Babe" Solise chuckled, grabbing one of the tents and throwing it in the air so it automatically opened. "I know these aren't the tents you're used to but... They're easier to open"

"I'll sleep in a tree!" The silver haired girl grumbled, crossing her arms. "It's too much work"

"What if you roll around and fall down?" Yubin argued, elbowing Nara's arm. "I'll put up your tent" she said with a smile.

"I don't roll" the older vampire scoffed, already regretting the choice to hold this training camp in a forest. She would much rather have prepared a mountainous area or a beach.

"You roll a lot" Solise stated. *The kids will put our tents up. Consider it part of the training" she said, walking to Nara and hugging her from behind. "Stop being grumpy"

"I'm not grumpy. I'm just... complaining" the latter answered, not wanting to be too lovely in front of the younger two. "Did you pack enough blood for us? Or are you planning on surviving on me?" She asked with a little grin.

"I didn't bring any blood. Not for us and not for them" Solise explained. "They will learn how to hunt and if they don't... they'll learn how to drink from each other enough to survive but not enough to cause damage to the other one"

"I'm pretty sure they would rather prefer the second option" the younger girl chuckled, walking to Yubin and Gahyeon who were kissing each other.

When the pink haired vampire noticed Nara had walked over she quickly pulled back and started working on the tent again, not wanting to be scolded.

"New rule. No kissing during the training" Nara stated, crossing her arms. "You'll kiss during breaks and at the end of the training, because during it... you're not a couple"

"I'll hold you to that" Yubin responded, locking eyes with Nara and pointing at Solise. If they needed to follow that rule, Solise and Nara should as well.

"You're the ones who need to get stronger so you're the ones who need to focus" the silver haired woman stated. "And I expect you to follow our rules without complaints"

"Come on... that's not fair" Gahyeon complained as well with a little pout. "We're already putting up YOUR tents"

"I don't like to repeat myself. During training you focus on training and nothing else" Nara stated in a growl. "We brought you away from the house because of that. You're the youngest and everyone is soft on you... but you won't find any of that here"

"Yes, Nara" Yubin agreed, bowing her head a little bit. She elbowed Gahyeon's side, telling her she should do the same.

Gahyeon sighed but nodded as well, bowing her head as well. The silver haired woman was right... everyone was softer with them because they were young, but they didn't want to be treated like that anymore. They wanted to be just like the others... strong like the others.