Chapter 33

Update for Singnie's birthday! The first of October!!! Happy birthday and love you, our one and only wolf; Lee Siyeon! ♥
(There is also some new fanart, so check out the foreword for that!)

Handong knocked on the front door of the vampire's house, not really knowing why she was there. Minji sounded really worried when she called her and asked her to come over, but she didn't give her further explanation. She just said that Siyeon needed her and that was something really important. She waited a few minutes but no one was answering, so she knocked again, a little bit louder, when a really tired looking Siyeon, with swollen eyes, opened the door.

"Siyeon? You don't look okay at all, is everything okay? Minji told me that you needed company but she didn't say anything else" Handong asked, looking at the 'young' vampire.

Siyeon let Handong in, closing the door behind her and she leaned on it, wiping away a few tears from her eyes.

"Gahyeon knows everything. She... she came back home when me and Minji were talking about me turning her into a vampire and we didn't notice she was back..." Siyeon explained when new tears threatened to replace the ones she wiped away. Handong nodded. Minji had told her everything a few years ago, just so she could help in this type of situation.

"And I assume she's angry at you? For the whole memory thing?" Handong asked to make sure.

"She...She is" Siyeon said, looking down. "She said we... we are not sisters and that what she feels for me is... what we feel for each other is just because of the bond I created, turning her"

"And do you REALLY think she means that Siyeon? You know that Gahyeon has a bad temper, especially now. Minji told me she has reached that age" Handong tried to reason.

"I know Handong, but she was... she looked so hurt, so disappointed" Siyeon reasoned, walking towards the couch and sitting down. "Minji was right, I did something terrible deciding to remove her memories"

"You did something terrible" Handong repeated, sitting next to Siyeon and throwing and arm around her shoulder to pull her close. "But that was to protect her from something even more terrible. And she will see that too"

"What if she won't?" Siyeon asked, reaching for Handong's hand and intertwining their fingers. "What if... if she understands but she doesn't want to go back to what we were? What if she wants to keep some distance between us?" She asked, feeling the tears streaming down her face. "What if she doesn't love me the same?"

"The only thing I hear, Siyeon, are 'what ifs'. You can't change anything now. The only thing you can do is give her time to process all of this. You guys have been together for so long, have a little faith in your sister, wolf" the Chinese girl tried to cheer her up.

"I'm just scared to lose her, Handong" Siyeon admitted "I probably need her more than she needs me... I wouldn't be able to live without her anymore"

"Do you hear yourself Siyeon? What would that pink haired vampire do without you or Minji? She needs you two a lot" Handong whispered, combing the vampire's hair.

Siyeon nodded, desperately trying to believe in Handong's words.

"I just hope she will understand my intentions were good. I- I made a mistake... A huge one but... I didn't want to hurt her" she explained, snuggling closer to Handong.

"Of course Gahyeon knows that, she probably just needs time. Just like anyone would in this situation. And I'm sure that Minji would help you two fix it too if needed" Handong smiled, kissing Siyeon's temple.

"Minji is kind of busy with her new girlfriend lately... and she shouldn't fix the mistakes I made" Siyeon said, weakly. Handong nodded, she was probably talking about that hunter called Yoohyeon that Minji told her about.