Chapter 156

Sorry for the late update, we both forgot yesterday

That afternoon Siyeon had talked with Minji about what her mother told her. The older vampire agreed that it was a useful lead and that they had to take the chance. They had no other leads or knowledge about the whereabouts of a soul weaver and even though this was a job far away, it was the only option presented to them at this moment. Their girlfriends were surprised at the sudden mention of going to Norway but they weren't really complaining. Even though it was for a job, the setting there would be fun as well. After having decided that they should start packing their bags so they could leave tonight, Minji called everyone, except for Bora and Yoohyeon, in for a team meeting to explain what the plan was.

As soon as Handong and Chaesol arrived, the two of them joined Jiwoo, Yubin and Gahyeon and sat down at the table. When they noticed Minji was about to start the meeting with Siyeon, and Bora and Yoohyeon were missing, everyone in the room was curious about it.

"What did they do to be excluded from an official group meeting?" Gahyeon asked with a chuckle.

"Bora and Yoohyeon are packing our bags for the next mission" Minji explained with a smile. "And since the four of us will be gone for a bit, we wanted to talk about what you are going to do here at the homefront"

"The four of you?" Yubin asked, tilting her head to the side. "You're going on a mission on your own?"

"Yes, because we can't leave Adira unprotected and there are things to be done here as well" Siyeon jumped in. "We don't know how long our mission will take, so since Jiwoo is the second leader, she will be in charge here"

"Since I'm the second leader, I should have been involved in this before you decided to act on it" Jiwoo said, looking at Minji and moving her gaze to Siyeon, still feeling hurt by the way she treated her earlier.

"Mom gave me some information and I reported to Minji while you were out training. She suggested that the four of us should go on this mission" the blonde responded.

"And no one asked my opinion about it" Jiwoo said, shaking her head but still keeping her gaze on Siyeon.

"Would you disagree with mom? You wouldn't want to lose points with her, right?" Siyeon challenged as Minji slammed a hand on the table.

"Enough, both of you. This is a meeting for the team to talk about the important stuff, not your individual fight! We're talking about the Nightshades here, take it seriously!" she scolded them, sounding serious.

"This isn't an individual fight with her. I'm a leader of this group as much as you are and you took a decision without even consulting me... but I won't take that as a challenge for this one time" Jiwoo said, wanting to make her point clear. "Siyeon made it clear enough I'm not part of her family, but I am part of this pack" she stated, not looking at the blonde vampire. "Just go on with the explanation"

"What would you have done differently then? We can still make changes" Minji responded. "I just made it so almost everyone from my pack is with me, while your member stays here" she added, still thinking Yubin was the only one, except for Alex, in her pack.

"I didn't say I would have done things differently, I said that before you make a decision, I want to be involved since I'm a leader as well" Jiwoo stated, deciding to just put all the cards on the table. "And both members of my pack are staying here. Yubin and Adira" she said, surprising everyone in the room.

"What?" Yubin asked, looking at the older woman. "Siyeon's mother is... with us?"

"She is... she submitted last night" Jiwoo explained, putting a hand on Yubin's shoulder. "You'll feel it when you'll meet her"