Chapter 105

Italics = Chinese

Two weeks later the group was really busy preparing for the mission, so Handong and Chaesol didn't have many chances to see them. They spent their days working at the bar and since Chaesol couldn't start to work in her shop yet, Handong decided that she would pay her as an employee since the black haired girl had started to help her in every shift.

"How did you manage to do this on your own, every day?" Chaesol whispered as she prepared another drink for one of the last customers. "I've been doing this for less than two weeks and I'm genuinely tired!"

"You become a strong woman if you do this for a long time. It's one of the jobs that is underestimated a lot of the time" the red haired girl chuckled.

"I can see that" the black haired girl whispered as she picked up a tray and walked to a table, leaving a drink on it and smiling at the customer.

"Chae, have you taken the order from that table already?" Handong asked, pointing at the corner of the bar and putting another few drinks on the bar for the customers there. Today was one of the most busy nights this month. The fact it was Friday probably didn't help either.

"Not yet! I'm on it" she smiled, taking out her little notebook and the pen and walking to the table Handong pointed with her head.

"Good evening, sorry for the long wait, what would you like to drink? Handong will prepare it for you with the biggest smile" Chaesol cheered.

"I'll have... one of this" the man smiled, pointing at a drink on the cart and handing it back to the black haired girl.

"Okay" Chaesol smiled, writing it down together with the table number. "I'll bring it as fast as possible" the girl smiled, running back to Handong with the orders. "Two beers for table 17. A whiskey for 19, a rum and a beer for 15 and 3 cokes and a lemonade for table 4"

"I will need help with that" Handong sighed, trying to remember everything Chaesol said "Can you bring the beers to 17 and come back to get the whiskey?"

"Yeah of course" Chaesol smiled, taking the two bottles of beer and bringing it table 17 before running back to the bar. "Seriously, I feel like my feet are on fire, they hurt so much"

"I know... and thank god you're here! I wouldn't have survived tonight alone" Handong chuckled, handing the whiskey to Chaesol.

"Well you better treat my feetsies to a massage later" Chaesol pouted, taking the whiskey, bringing it to the customer who asked it and running back to Handong yet again.

"A rum and a beer for 15!" Handong said, handing both of them to Chaesol "And I'll bring the three cokes and a lemonade to the other table!" She smiled.

"You better not ignore what I said, Dong" the black haired girl chuckled, bringing the drinks to the table, finally able to sit down at the bar for a little bit after that.

Handong joined a few minutes later, dropping herself on the stool next to Chaesol.

"I didn't ignore it, you definitely deserve a massage" she chuckled, looking around before pulling Chaesol in for a quick kiss. "My beautiful and helpful princess"

"Is that my official nickname now, babe?" Chaesol smiled "You've been using it a lot, babe"

"Yeah, I think it is. Princess and flower girl" Handong chuckled, reaching for the black haired girl's hand. "You like them?"

"I love them" Chaesol smiled, putting her feet on a free bar stool and stretching her legs a little bit.

"I'll use them then" the Chinese woman chuckled, stretching her arms a little as two customers walked to the counter to pay. "I got it" she smiled, quickly standing up with a smile.