Chapter 28

Siyeon almost didn't sleep at all that night. She kept rolling over on the bed and Minji couldn't get enough sleep either, because Siyeon was keeping her awake with her constant rolling back and forth from the edge of the bed to her.

"Siyeon, I'm about to push you out of the bed, I swear. Can you stay still? It's morning already and we didn't sleep one bit" Minji said, rolling her eyes and facing the wall.

"I kissed Bora the other night" Siyeon suddenly said. She needed to let it out. Minji rolled around to face Siyeon, not believing what she heard.

"Wait yesterday? After the meeting or before that?" She asked and Siyeon responded that it was the night before, explaining exactly what happened. "Well congrats, but weren't you the one having a hard time with me being with someone else" the older vampire teased.

"I know... it just happened! I didn't plan it. I went to their house to apologize to Yubin for what I did to her and she yelled at me. And Bora asked for an explanation and somehow Yubin decided to be my wingwoman for a night... And after that you know what happened" Siyeon tried to justify herself.

"I'm happy for you, I knew you two would have a great friendship. I didn't expect it to be that great though" Minji chuckled. "Was it just a kiss?"

"Well... it was more than one. We cuddled and we... uhm... we decided that we don't want it to be a one time thing" Siyeon admitted with a shy smile.

"Okay, then you have to listen to me for a minute Singnie. You never had a relationship with a human before. You have to figure out what you feel as soon as possible. You know that vampires settle down when they found the one until death parts them. Only humans die way faster than us" Minji explained with a sweet smile. "I think you can figure the rest out by yourself right"

Siyeon nodded and looked at the ceiling.

"I will get to know her better and if... if with time I find out that she's the one... I will talk to her about that" Siyeon said, not really wanting to face the subject right now. It scared her.

"Great Singnie and remember, if it comes to it, I'll help you every step of the way" Minji said, cuddling closer to the younger vampire.

Siyeon nodded and hugged Minji tightly.

"So... the meeting went well" she said with a chuckle "I talked a little with Bora as we walked away"

"I would say it went well. I was surprised when you wrapped your hand around Bora's neck though, even more so now that I know you kissed the night before that" The leader chuckled.

Siyeon raised her head and looked in Minji's eyes.

"I acted on instinct. When I thought you were in danger I couldn't stay still. No one touches you on my watch, Minji" Siyeon said in a calm tone, still looking straight in Minji's eyes. "I don't know if I would have the strength to crush her neck in my hand but... be sure I would have protected you" she added.

"I know, Singnie" Minji smiled, running a strand of Siyeon's hair between her fingers. "And I love you for that. In the end, it's still always you and me"

"Always" Siyeon repeated, resting her head on Minji's shoulder and closing her eyes. "I feel better now that I told you about that" she admitted. Minji smiled, hugging Siyeon closer.

"You know that I'm always willing to listen to you. Not because it is my duty as leader but just because you are the most precious thing in the world to me" The older vampire whispered.

"I know... I just didn't want to tell you after the big scene I made after you told me about Yoohyeon" the younger vampire admitted. "But now I understand... and we are both dating hunters" she realized.