Chapter 100

Not counting the side chapters, this is our 100th chapter of the story! Thank you for being with us on this ride and we hope you're strapped in until the end. Much love from Cristina and Nyle! ♥

The morning after Yubin was rolling in her bed, unable to fall back to sleep after waking up, even though it was pretty early. She tried to read a few pages of a book, she spent some time on her phone but she ended up being even more awake than she was in the beginning.

The talk she had with Siyeon yesterday was stuck in her head, just like the memories that re-emerged after telling the vampire about their youth. The vampire had suggested her to clear things up with Yoohyeon and maybe today, the day she planned to meet Kwan again was the perfect day for that.

She stood up and walked downstairs to prepare two cups of coffee. When she was done she walked to Yoohyeon's room and she knocked on the door with her elbow since her hands were busy with the two cups. Of course Yoohyeon was deep in sleep and didn't answer so the younger hunter decided to enter anyway. She walked to the bed and put the two cups on the nightside table, turning to the sleeping girl.

"Y-Yoohyeon?" she tried to call, gently moving her shoulder.

The silver haired girl, just like always didn't wake up because of that. She was a truly heavy sleeper. Minji sometimes had to push her out of bed before to have a chance at waking her up.

The blue haired hunter sighed, looking at the sleeping older girl. It was already difficult to do this, to truly talk with Yoohyeon after so many years... and the fact that the girl wasn't waking up was making Yubin even more unsure of what she was doing. She knew that she would probably run away in a few seconds so she had to wake Yoohyeon up right now.

"Yoohyeon" she repeated, shaking her shoulder more vigorously. The older girl slowly turned towards her with a big puppy smile on her face and the littlest eyes, groaning a little bit.

"G-Good morning" Yubin stuttered, already regretting what she was doing. "I'm sorry I woke you up... but since Bora is staying at the vampires' place, I thought w-we could have b-breakfast... together"

"Is this... one of those amazing... dreams?" The taller hunter said in a really sleepy voice, still smiling at Yubin with a dumb face.

"W-What amazing d-dreams?" the younger girl asked, sounding really confused.

"The ones... w-where your... wishes come true?" Yoohyeon groaned, stretching her back by lifting it off the bed.

"What wishes could I fulfill in your dreams, Yooh?" Yubin asked, wanting to know if Siyeon was right. Maybe Yoohyeon wanted to fix this as well.

"That we... talk things out... do things together... again" the older woman whispered, hugging her blanket.

"If you... drink the coffee I made you" Yubin replied with a little smile "We can go out for a walk and... talk things out" she said, reaching for Yoohyeon's hand and squeezing it for a few seconds before letting go of it.

"Alright little head" Yoohyeon said to herself putting a hand on her own head. "Don't wake up and... enjoy the dream"

Yubin felt herself tear up because of Yoohyeon's words. She never imagined the older girl was feeling so desperate to fix things with her and she felt guilty because she waited so long. She reached for Yoohyeon's cheek and pinched it lightly to show her that she wasn't dreaming.

"Do you want to talk things out... even if it's not a dream?" Yubin asked with a little smile.

Yoohyeon widened her eyes a little, not expecting to hear that. She took her phone and gasped.