Chapter 140

After the mission Bora walked back to her car and sat down in it, starting the engine and smiling to herself as she heard someone climb from the back seats to the passengers' one in the front.

"Was the kiss on the cheek really necessary?" Siyeon asked with a scoff, turning towards Bora.

"Yes, it was" the latter chuckled, pecking Siyeon's lips. "The lips are for the big blonde hero though"

"I know you didn't want me to intervene but they were too many and... they were prepared for vampires" Siyeon said, pointing at a wound on her arm. "So I had to"

"I'm actually glad you helped" the human smiled, kissing her lips again. "Does it hurt?"

"Not that much, the bullet just grazed my arm, nothing serious" Siyeon reassured her, cupping her cheek. "How are you? Did you get hurt?"

"I didn't" the hunter reassured her, making herself comfortable in her seat. "So... I assume you heard everything, right?"

"I did and I saw the kid" Siyeon admitted with a little smile. "You can't know that but he has Felix's eyes"

"And Jiwoo's physique and manners" Bora chuckled. "You heard what Lena asked right? What... what do you think?"

"He's Jiwoo's kid... We can do that" Siyeon nodded her head, reaching for Bora's hand. "When they were talking in the restrooms, I heard that Lena is trying to find a way to get him out of there... So I think we can trust her"

"To get them out of the industry, we'd have to kill everyone who knows them. Especially since they want to kill Lena" the brunette reasoned.

"They want to kill her because the kid is loyal to her and as long as he is... they can't use him as they want. Lena is not allowing them to make a beast out of him" Siyeon reasoned. "We... we will get them out of there and we will make sure no one survives in the gang"

"Even more so because it's Handong's old gang" Bora agreed. "But... we can't just kill them the violent way. That would bring way too much attention to the case"

"It would" Siyeon nodded, thinking about it. "We should make it look like a rival gang killed them all... but how?"

"I... I have an idea but... you won't like it, neither will the person involved"

"What idea?" the blonde vampire asked, kissing Bora's hand and locking eyes with her.

"I thought of it when Lena mentioned Handong's nickname... The Wuhan Poison..." the latter explained, trying to judge what her girlfriend thought by looking in her eyes.

"What does Hando-..." Siyeon was saying when she realized what Bora meant. "She won't like that... she really really won't like that"

"I know she won't but you have to admit... it would be a good way to keep things hidden. Poison is a silent killer and a safe option"

"And it's how gangs kill their rivals" Siyeon nodded with a sigh. "We'll ask her... and we have to hope she will agree to help us"

"She doesn't have to do it herself. She could just tell us but... we have to be fast. They are planning something" Bora sighed.

"We will" Siyeon reassured her as they took off and drove back to the house. "You did an amazing job, my queen. You found Jiwoo's kid"

"And you protected him" her girlfriend smiled, keeping her eyes on the road. "Let's keep it hidden from the group until we are 100% done though. No one needs more stress"

"We will see how things go but... if there is any trouble, we will tell the others. I don't want something little to become a huge problem because we kept it hidden"