Chapter 39

Early update since I'm not home tonight!
Also feel free to check out our new mini story 'Focus on me' on my profile! Much love ♥

Bora walked downstairs yawning and looked towards the couch. Yubin and Gahyeon were still sleeping and they looked way too cute. What was unusual was that Gahyeon was holding Yubin on top of her, wrapping her arms protectively around her. When Bora and Yoohyeon came back home last night they found the two girls like that on the couch and they decided not to wake them up. The tiny woman quickly prepared something to eat for breakfast and she walked to the couch, gently shaking Gahyeon's shoulder.

"Hey, wake up, tiny vampire" she chuckled. Gahyeon groaned and when Bora shook her shoulder again she slowly opened her eyes, rubbing them with one hand before smiling at Bora.

"Good morning... tiny hunter" she replied in a sleepy voice, yawning in the middle of her sentence.

"Good morning" Bora replied with a smile. "Is she alright?" She asked pointing at Yubin, finding the position they were sleeping in really weird. Yubin was usually the protective one, the one who wanted to hold the other person in her sleep.

"I doubt it... this dummy decided to get wasted last night. She probably has a terrible headache. She even threw up during the night" Gahyeon chuckled.

"What??" Bora said, widening her eyes. "How much did she drink? She can usually hold her alcohol pretty well" she said, confused.

"She started with a double whiskey and a lot more whiskeys after that. I just had 3 gins but Yubin... she was in the mood" the pink haired vampire whispered.

"Okay so... if she started with a double whiskey... something had to be wrong" Bora said, knowing Yubin very well. "What happened?"

"She almost fought with a girl Dong Dong is sheltering. I don't know why, I think honey here is jealous" Gahyeon chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"I'm not waking her up with a slap behind her head just because I'm happy she's finally jealous of someone!" Bora said, laughing. "But... for 'almost fighting' you mean like... physically?" Bora asked, looking at the sleeping blue haired girl.

"I'm pretty sure that if I didn't stop them, Yubin would've punched the poor girl's face" Gahyeon said, shaking her head.

Bora glared at Yubin and smacked the back of her head.

"What the hell??" Yubin mumbled, trying to figure out what was happening, slowly opening her eyes.

"Why do you go around almost punching innocent girls?" Bora yelled, looking at the blue haired girl.

"Don't yell" Yubin groaned, grabbing her head and snuggling closer against Gahyeon's breasts. "I'm sleepy and my head hurts"

"Next time don't start the night with a double whiskey then" Bora yelled on purpose and Yubin tightened the grip on her own head, crawling a little bit up, to hide her face in the crook of Gahyeon's neck.

"Way to have my back, baby girl" she ironically said.

"Don't 'baby girl' me right now, I'm not happy with you Yubin" Gahyeon sighed. "Do you even remember what you did yesterday?"

"Hey... don't 'Yubin' me this early in the morning, baby girl" Yubin whined. "And I do remember. I drank a lot, I yelled at Elkie, I almost punched her, I jump-... Oh" she said, suddenly stopping herself.

"What 'oh'? What did she do, little vampire?" Bora asked, looking at Gahyeon who shook her head.

"I jumped up the stairs with her because she was being difficult and Yubin decided that it was a good idea to jump down the stairs... on her own" Gahyeon explained.